Introducing Revol Carz Garage

Revol Carz Makeover

Trusted Sponsor
Hi Everyone,

First and foremost, we extend our heartfelt thanks to all members of the BMW Forum Community for your trust and unwavering support that have made it possible for us to realize the next goal.

With our customers’ benefits and one-stop convenience in mind, we celebrate the opening of our new, comprehensive Car Servicing and Repair workshop at Ang Mo Kio Auto-point, Level #02-18…just one floor above on our current Ang Mo Kio paint protection workshop. The brainchild of the new car workshop was the results of consultations and popular feedbacks from our customers.

The new workshop, Revol Carz Garage is fortunate to have highly qualified team with many years of experience. Our BMW specialized team can also service the following…

• Car Preventive Maintenance
• Car Servicing
• BMW Car Repair
• BMW Gearbox Overhaul
• BMW Diagnostics
• BMW Engine Overhaul
• BMW Trouble Shooting.
• Complete Coverage Safety Check.
• Complimentary car wash with interior vacuum upon every servicing or car repair.

Revol Carz Garage - a company of Revol Carz Makeover so you may also enjoy the following hassle-free one-stop professional in house services while your car is here for the servicing or repair.

• Car grooming;
• Paint protection;
• Paint-less dent removal;
• Car spray painting;
• Accident repair;
• Panel beating;
• Personalise Motor Car insurance claims.

We will be announcing more exciting promotions in the next thread, so please stay tuned.

With sincere appreciation, we thank you again for your continuing support and we look forward to seeing you guys at our garage soon!

16769350873_dde11ef578_o.jpg

17389632465_6949005d65_o.jpg

17203408669_e74a0f59dc_o.jpg

17363666566_2c9e0d0f38_o.jpg

17389632225_b95b4ab2c8_o.jpg

17203408479_fd3b1d4909_o.jpg

17387644822_1ec8597eee_o.jpg

17202048780_38332a13a1_o.jpg

Thank you for reading!

Sincerely,
Gavin Tan
for Revol Carz Garage Management Team

10, Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2a
#02-18 AMK Autopoint S568047

Garage Appointment Hotline: 6555 1171

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Introducing Revol Carz Garage

I can say Gavin's and Randy's services are top notch. I just sent in my car for grooming and they checked my car so thoroughly I avoided major problems. Their techs detected that my radiator was leaking slightly and also that the belt was dangerously coming off the tensioner pulley. Heng ahh, they informed me and I immediately asked them to replace with new parts.

Also my air con duct on the driver's side sort of melted and Gavin pointed it out to me, to which I said leave it be coz I wasn't affected by it. But when I collected my car and was on the way home I noticed it was changed! FOC some more and he didn't even tell me.

Gavin and his team are known for excellent service and customer oriented approach to doing business. They haven't failed me yet since I started going there for my grooming. Now that they have opened a workshop, I think they would do well in such a competitive environment. They don't hard sell and they don't over promise and under deliver. Two thumbs up for them n I sincerely wish them the very best in their newest venture.

MW;1118238 said:
I can say Gavin's and Randy's services are top notch. I just sent in my car for grooming and they checked my car so thoroughly I avoided major problems. Their techs detected that my radiator was leaking slightly and also that the belt was dangerously coming off the tensioner pulley. Heng ahh, they informed me and I immediately asked them to replace with new parts.

Also my air con duct on the driver's side sort of melted and Gavin pointed it out to me, to which I said leave it be coz I wasn't affected by it. But when I collected my car and was on the way home I noticed it was changed! FOC some more and he didn't even tell me.

Gavin and his team are known for excellent service and customer oriented approach to doing business. They haven't failed me yet since I started going there for my grooming. Now that they have opened a workshop, I think they would do well in such a competitive environment. They don't hard sell and they don't over promise and under deliver. Two thumbs up for them n I sincerely wish them the very best in their newest venture.

Hi MW,

Thank you so much for your continuous support in Revol once again. :thumbsup:

Sincerely appreciate it very much! :)

Great to know you are happy using our services and will continue to keep up the good job ya.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Cheers,

Best Regards,
Gavin Tan

Great customer service:

Got my F10 50k servicing done last saturday, was absolutely please with the work done and surely recommend it to anyone. pre-check from battery to undercarriage to anythings else was done properly, no rush or wishy washy type of glance...diagnostic was done as well before oil change...lastly the car wash make my car which haven been wash for 1 weeks look and feel good inside out and that make me feel happy...

thanks....will visit again...

wildarms;1118878 said:
Great customer service:

Got my F10 50k servicing done last saturday, was absolutely please with the work done and surely recommend it to anyone. pre-check from battery to undercarriage to anythings else was done properly, no rush or wishy washy type of glance...diagnostic was done as well before oil change...lastly the car wash make my car which haven been wash for 1 weeks look and feel good inside out and that make me feel happy...

thanks....will visit again...

Hi wildarms,

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Garage for your car servicing.:thumbsup:

Appreciate your support very much!:)

Great to know you are happy using our services.

Looking forward to your next visit!

Cheers,

Best Regards,
Gavin Tan

Just collected my car from Revolz after a starter change.

Extremely happy with the service and professionalism. I have been to many other site sponsors before, and never received the same amount of support and service before until I came to Revolz.

From the initial point of contact, Gavin was professional and polite, and the arrangement to tow the vehicle as well as constant updates were fuss free and reassuring.

Gave him my address at 10am, by 11am the car was already on the tow truck, on its way to Revolz. Once the car reached Revolz, Gavin texted me as well to inform me. Midway through the replacement, Gavin also sent me a photo to update me on the status of repair.

When I picked up my car, Gavin took care to also show me some other areas needing repair work, but there was no hard sell or pressure to commit to the repairs with them. In fact, Gavin actually insisted that I check with the previous workshop on a gasket change 2 months back, as it was still leaking and if they would take responsibility for it. Fairly sure other workshops will try to make you change the gasket with them.

All in all, very happy with the workmanship, price as well as value added service of a car wash. Thanks Gavin and team! Well done!

mercur1al;1122102 said:
Just collected my car from Revolz after a starter change.

Extremely happy with the service and professionalism. I have been to many other site sponsors before, and never received the same amount of support and service before until I came to Revolz.

From the initial point of contact, Gavin was professional and polite, and the arrangement to tow the vehicle as well as constant updates were fuss free and reassuring.

Gave him my address at 10am, by 11am the car was already on the tow truck, on its way to Revolz. Once the car reached Revolz, Gavin texted me as well to inform me. Midway through the replacement, Gavin also sent me a photo to update me on the status of repair.

When I picked up my car, Gavin took care to also show me some other areas needing repair work, but there was no hard sell or pressure to commit to the repairs with them. In fact, Gavin actually insisted that I check with the previous workshop on a gasket change 2 months back, as it was still leaking and if they would take responsibility for it. Fairly sure other workshops will try to make you change the gasket with them.

All in all, very happy with the workmanship, price as well as value added service of a car wash. Thanks Gavin and team! Well done!

Hi mercur1al,

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz garage for your repair services. :thumbsup:

Thank you for your compliments posting too.:)

Appreciate it very much!

It is our pleasure to serve you and do feel free to contact us if you need any assist.

Catch up with you on your next visit.

Best Regards,
Gavin Tan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888pro1
Back