Introduction

Lionel89

Hi! I'm new to bmw.sg. Just found it like a week or 2 ago when my dad wants to sell his Camry and I suggested getting a BMW. I've done a bit of research and found out that BMW have excellent fuel consumption rates on paper but have read different reviews about it's efficiency on forums. Can 520 owners verify this? How much can a full tank go?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Introduction

Lionel89;916611 said:
Hi! I'm new to bmw.sg. Just found it like a week or 2 ago when my dad wants to sell his Camry and I suggested getting a BMW. I've done a bit of research and found out that BMW have excellent fuel consumption rates on paper but have read different reviews about it's efficiency on forums. Can 520 owners verify this? How much can a full tank go?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Lionel,

welcome onboard............

Sheer Driving Pleasure Rocks............
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Can it be any worse than Camry? 500km ( approximate ) for a full tank of 69 liters. Which is 1 liter less than the 520. Btw, nice dp.

Wow....your Camry FC is really bad.

I'm getting around 7.5km/L for my 535i, which is ok for me but considered bad to my buddies.

Yeah really bad. Your 535 have approximately the same FC as my Camry but the class between these 2 cars is so far apart lol.

Yes, please buy 535i. It has the best of both worlds, Tiak Tiak and IL6....haha!

u can check with PML if they still have the overtrade promo going on.....quite a few of the bros have switched over to 520 and 528 due to the high overtrade they offered. not sure if they still have that going on

Euphoria 535 is out of my budget haha. I'm looking for a 2008 520.

sszone I'm sorry but what is an overtrade? Excuse my ignorance I'm not very good with cars lol.

Welcome Lionel89, hope u enjoy your stay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kagarccom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back