Introduction

RoadTrip

Hi folks,

Have to admit i've been quite a closet fan of the site, in fact i've never posted on any forum pages before. So this will be my very first post ever.

I work in the transport industry and am 32 years old. Took delivery of an E90 a couple of months back. this is my first bmw and never quite understood why people refer to bmws as the Ultimate Driving Machine. We test drove quite a number of cars and i was honestly quite confused after a while but when we finally tried the E90, my wife commented i had a "stupid grin" plastered on. after that, the choice was clear. it's coming to 3 months now and have done abt 5000km. Can safely say i'm enjoyin every min and km i've clocked.

can i pls find out when and where you guys meet up? i stay in west coast and hope to drop by some time to say hello in person.

Derek

Re: Introduction

well come derek,

yup do join us in the meet up, everybody are friendly.

Think the next meet up will be on the 30th july. if i am wrong I am sure the admin will correct me.

cheers

Tks for the info! i'd juz read the write up by ryan on meet ups and FAQs. very comprehensive. will try to make it on the 30th and say hello.

welcome in bro!!!!! hope to see u at the meetup, u can see the "About Us" section on the main page to see Ryan's handsome face , den on meetup day u can find him...hohoho

or click here

welcome to the forum...

YO bros, tks for the welcome and invite. read abt the admin team. very interesting, got photoshop expert and manhunt some more! goodness, even someone to take care of intelligence. hope it's not like some MI5 or CIA setup. anyhow, will defi try to make it on the 30th. will see if i can get another pal of mine who has recently purchased an E46 to come along too

welcome welcome.. join us during the meetup and some of those friendly guys around will inject you will a big needle of MOD Virus... and soon, you will be part of us... MUAHAHAHAHHA

wootWOOT! welcome yo!!
hehe..i have mod virus liao..now modding my bike!
but running out of money..hahha..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuanpark

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back