Iphone 4S... No more Iphone 5????

Re: Iphone 4S... No more Iphone 5????

hey! no need to change hp......

Apple never announced any iPhone 5 thing. It's the rumor mongers. Anyway, apple has no incentive to make an iPhone 5 now. There is no competition.

Rumours are always the cause to more problems... Disgusting...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IddaRTuYRW4]Bananarama - I Heard A Rumor - YouTube[/ame]

That's why i skip Iphone 4.

I m on Iphone 3Gs -> Iphone 4s.

There's nothing creative or innovative about Apple products. Whatever features thats on the iphone 4, it's competitors had imost of them a long time ago. The only thing innovative about Apple is their marketing. They're good at attracting suckers.

rodders;689491 said:
There's nothing creative or innovative about Apple products. Whatever features thats on the iphone 4, it's competitors had imost of them a long time ago. The only thing innovative about Apple is their marketing. They're good at attracting suckers.

So I suppose you are a BB user....

you are right that the core features of apple is nothing to shout as android is better.
but appstore apps and games is awesome and nothing come close until then i have to stick with apple.

rodders;689491 said:

wt_know;689495 said:
you are right that the core features of apple is nothing to shout as android is better.
but appstore apps and games is awesome and nothing come close until then i have to stick with apple.

Agree with you... That is also the reason why i did not want to switch to BB although i really like BB a lot as well...

However, ipad apps sucks...

iOS vs android is like M3 vs C63

taking whatsapp for example,
there are extra steps in android to fulfill the same task.

Agree with Rodders on marketing part.

Aside to that I also like IOS more than Android but its a personal thing.

wt_know;689495 said:

That's becos program writers are all only too willingly to suck Steve Job's kkj so as to have the apps compatible with Apple's products.

Haze;689501 said:
Agree with you... That is also the reason why i did not want to switch to BB although i really like BB a lot as well...

Have both, like me. Best of both worlds.

C'mon guys, you have to admit that it's really easy to use. I was a die hard BB user and I still have a BB for work purposes. But looking at our parents who could never handle products that are too complicated, my folks have picked up using Viber to call me and playing games on their device. They struggle with the Android not that it's bad, but it's just not as user friendly. Give a 3 year old an iPhone, you barely have to teach anything. I think if we eventually figure how how Siri works, the 4S might prove to be better albeit a mild upgrade from the 4. Givn their past record, we can also expect the 5 in the new year......

MW;689512 said:
Have both, like me. Best of both worlds.

Heehee... I am actuall thinking of that....

BlackCookie;689521 said:
C'mon guys, you have to admit that it's really easy to use. I was a die hard BB user and I still have a BB for work purposes. But looking at our parents who could never handle products that are too complicated, my folks have picked up using Viber to call me and playing games on their device. They struggle with the Android not that it's bad, but it's just not as user friendly. Give a 3 year old an iPhone, you barely have to teach anything. I think if we eventually figure how how Siri works, the 4S might prove to be better albeit a mild upgrade from the 4. Givn their past record, we can also expect the 5 in the new year......

Absolutely right... I left my iphone n ipad to my nieces... They did not even need my guidance on how to use the apps on the phone...

davidtch;689481 said:
That's why i skip Iphone 4.

I m on Iphone 3Gs -> Iphone 4s.

I win, I'm on 3G ->4S haha... (bought 3G a month before 3GS launch, stupid)

A lil disappointed that 4S look the same as 4, cannot showoff to people that I'm holding a 4S haha...

Anyway waited long enough, my 3G is merely a phone now, all apps outdated.

Haze;689501 said:

BB is only good for corp as email are encrypted.

XXX;689524 said:
I win, I'm on 3G ->4S haha... (bought 3G a month before 3GS launch, stupid)

A lil disappointed that 4S look the same as 4, cannot showoff to people that I'm holding a 4S haha...

Anyway waited long enough, my 3G is merely a phone now, all apps outdated.
I waited patiently for 3GS as i need to converge both nano (no enuf space) and mobile phone.

At least, Apple answer my greatest wish 64GB iphone. I am running out of space on 32GB.

Is it possible to upload my songs in my itunes to an android phone like say Samsung Galaxy S2? I have more than 30GB of songs to upload.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debetcafe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back