IPod for 2007 E90?

deerbike

Hi,

Need to seek some advice from you.

My PPSL Sales agent told me that 2007 manufactured E90 installed with ipod connection will not be able to read ipod - Album, song title etc.

Is this correct? Anyone have experience in this?

Appreciate your feedback.

Cheers

Re: IPod for 2007 E90?

Afraid that is correct if you are having the BMW business radio - I did exactly the same with my e90 and despite my wonderful sales guy telling me it did and would work, when the car turned up this is one of the first things I tested.....failed!

Not to go I to the whole thing I the fought PML to remove it and refund me my money.

It DID play the songs, don't get me wrong....but had to control from the iPod etc...nuts!

There are various systems out there that will allow for this to happen for your and your car...don't worry...don't stress...goggle is your friend! ;-)

Afraid that is correct if you are having the BMW business radio - I did exactly the same with my e90 and despite my wonderful sales guy telling me it did and would work, when the car turned up this is one of the first things I tested.....failed!

Not to go I to the whole thing I the fought PML to remove it and refund me my money.

It DID play the songs, don't get me wrong....but had to control from the iPod etc...nuts!

There are various systems out there that will allow for this to happen for your and your car...don't worry...don't stress...goggle is your friend! ;-)

Hi there anyone has any idea how to hook up an IPOD to the stock HU of a 2004 E46 325 that comes without an aux.. I have one of these FM transmitter stuff but the sound quality sucks!! Thanks..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88promo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back