Is this 05 525i anyone of the bros here?

Re: Is this 05 525i anyone of the bros here?

what is CIC sia? haha
I think was one of the bros here car?

Stock the best !!! don simply mod the I drive as it might void your warranty or create dread problem on your electrical component !! therefore pls swap with my I drive 1 to keep your car well maintain with no doubt !! : p by the way , I like CIC ha ha

QUOTE=Aldebaran;971060]what is CIC sia? haha
I think was one of the bros here car?[/QUOTE]

Led77;971294 said:
Nearly bought this car last year but there was this sound coming from the steering assembly which the seller cannot rectify or maybe cost a bit to fix it. Wasted my inspection of the car at BVO.

luckily u spent some money to do inspection or else u buy liao worse right?
i guess steering rack should not be too ex to replace leh

Provided they can ascertain the actual cause. The assembly cost a few grand in worst case. For your consideration.

Hi guys, sorry to hijack this thread as I'm a newbie can't post new thread. Any bros here know who owned a 06 E60 SJX5788H?

this car was on the market for a long time, i think since sept last year

Oh wow bro they never put car plate on the sgcarmart u also know how long it was on the market ah? Power la! Ask bros in forum confirm right.

Me looking at that car so was wondering if anyone of u know e background of this car anot. I think E60 that left 3 yrs also not easy to let go last yr since new ones are also easily avail. Now with the 50% down think it will be easier to sell the older cars

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n88la
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back