is this a good deal?

Tantalus

Hi there, I cant post in BMW motoring life thread due to my account limitations (I think). anyway, thinking of upgrading to 5 series and wanted to ask if this is a good deal.:helpp!:

quote from PPSL

Model: 523i xl
Reg date: June 2007
OMV: $52k
COE: $19k
mileage: 39k

Price: $129, 800.

will come with 3 years warranty from my date of purchase.

appreciate your advise. seems a bit high from my sensing. but just wanna confirm this. I think I may be able to get a 525 with abt the same price range. hmmm...
Thanks for viewing!

Re: is this a good deal?

sounds pretty ok to me.

The 3 year warranty sounds great....................................

go for it.........

vroom vroom
cheers

checked out a few 523 in sg car mart and they r selling same price or more. u have added advantage of buying from PPSL which gives u 3 yrs warranty. shiok

MTL

cheers............................................

dont think its 3 years from your date of purchase, it should be from the cars's original date of purchase but PPSL gives you one year additional. But that is still a good deal and peace of mind compared with buying from other used car dealers. I myself just recently upgraded to a 523ixl from PPSL , and was able to view from their desktop screen, the entire service history & records of the car that I bought (thats something quite difficult to get from other used car dealers) So even if you pay a little more than other used car dealers, its still peace of mind ... (note: I'm not related to anyone n PPSL); if you need help to test drive for 2nd opinion, do send me pte msg.... cheers... enjoy the ride

thanks all for your inputs. I do agree tt peace of mind is very important especially for used cars.
I'll bring my wife (most impt assessor) for a test drive. if we like it, think we'll grab it!!

cheers and good nite!

Congrats in advance............

cheers

do give them a call to inform them of ur interest. their cars get snapped up quite quickly

I feel the price is too high. Was at PML showroom two days ago to look at the 525 with M-aero kit. The list price is $193.8K. OMV about $56K
Overtrade plus discount about $25K. Straight line depreciation about$14.1K per year. It comes with new three years/100K km warranty.
The 523 XL works out to be about $14K per year too. But 2nd hand and only one year warranty.
It is a no brainer for me. The 525!

Excellent car, good price, and the fact that u get it with the added warranty makes the car a worthwhile proposition! Congrats

you may want to think about how prices will move once the new 5 series shows up in a few months time...that is if you are not in a hurry....

sibei good deal ah..power power swee swee steady guarantee plus chop best in singapore jb and batam

Definitely a good offer...u should have got it by now :)

Terry - is that your white hummer? have seen it a few times around east...cool ride for singapore stands out.

do update us on whats the status of ur buy

For me, I would rather sit/wait till the NEW 5series are here....

Usually the existing models prices will drop.....

Tantalus;515576 said:
will come with 3 years warranty from my date of purchase.
Wa, not bad, another 3 years warranty, I didn't know they have that. PPSL needs to clear E60 fast, otherwise F10 comes out, boomz.....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slotmpo99id

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back