JOY is PERFORMANCE within reach

Re: JOY is PERFORMANCE within reach

wt_know;581736 said:
for 318/320, it is twin tips. it is a direct replacement of the stock muffler and not cut tips or whatsover. remove stock muffler and install bmw performance muffler.

for 335, it is single tip. dual exhaust = 1 tip left & 1 tip right

they are just lazy and leave the pictures the same for both 318/320 & 335 promo. now you know pml's standard yah.

Txs for the info. So it's almost a "plug n play" thingy, mayb some bolts n nuts here there. When i enquired at their road show at Great World City, the sales told me it would be a 2-3 day job to install the body kits and exo together.

Last edited by a moderator:

The exos will take 2 day because they will sent to lta for inspection as well.

i went there and check in the evening..
the price of the steering DOES NOT INCLUDED THE AIRBAG ..
the airbag are sold seperately at the top of the brochure.. =D

that's suck !

zhengbin;581827 said:

zhengbin;581827 said:

im not surprised.. many hidden costs.. who knows.. maybe must even pay for labour.. :verysad:

zhengbin;581827 said:

That's crazy man... I never got my brochure (maybe I not premium customer.. :errmm: ) How much is the airbag? No wonder the wheel is so cheap.. everyone else sell is like at least twice the price.

Stupid coz it's exactly the same as my current wheel except for the shifters.. the airbag confirm will fit.

perhaps you ask them to reuse your airbag. but then, they might charge you labour x2 :lol2:
if serious, call and confirm.

pbear1973;581878 said:
That's crazy man... I never got my brochure (maybe I not premium customer.. :errmm: ) How much is the airbag? No wonder the wheel is so cheap.. everyone else sell is like at least twice the price.

Stupid coz it's exactly the same as my current wheel except for the shifters.. the airbag confirm will fit.

Last edited by a moderator:

They will reused the old air bag if your wheels looks the same.. but you will have to pay if your air bag are the old triangle one.. =(

I did not get the promo brochure too but was at Suntec this weekend and they are having a roadshow there. I took one of the brochure, scanning through, I feel there is/are nothing really a bargain for me. I can get some of the stuff from all the good sponsor here ;P (eg. BOSS, JFC, ...etc).

Anybody wants the brochure, drop me a pm and I'll scanned them for you.

wt_know;581879 said:
perhaps you ask them to reuse your airbag. but then, they might charge you labour x2 :lol2:
if serious, call and confirm.

zhengbin;581910 said:
They will reused the old air bag if your wheels looks the same.. but you will have to pay if your air bag are the old triangle one.. =(

I c I c.... maybe I'll call them. I never got their brochure though. Annoying.

jseah_70;582137 said:
I did not get the promo brochure too but was at Suntec this weekend and they are having a roadshow there. I took one of the brochure, scanning through, I feel there is/are nothing really a bargain for me. I can get some of the stuff from all the good sponsor here ;P (eg. BOSS, JFC, ...etc).

Anybody wants the brochure, drop me a pm and I'll scanned them for you.

I can't upload the attachment to the forum, I believe I somehow exceed the total max. size...

Hi all bros,

Yeah, the mods is big ticket item. Considering lower ticket stuffs?

I have recently tried one glossy tyre shine services. Its seems rather value for money though @ $5.00

My tyre still has the shine after 1.5 weeks. Kudos =)

Cruisepassion;582323 said:
Hi all bros,

I have recently tried one glossy tyre shine services. Its seems rather value for money though @ $5.00

huh? what are you talking about?

jseah_70;582238 said:
I can't upload the attachment to the forum, I believe I somehow exceed the total max. size...

I've sent the attachment to bro "Kawan", hope he can upload them for you guys...somehow I can't upload?? Sorry.

Thanks bro Kawan on behalf of the rest of the bros.

Cruisepassion;582323 said:
Hi all bros,

is a promo service also?? emmh :uhhh:

pbear1973;582165 said:
I c I c.... maybe I'll call them. I never got their brochure though. Annoying.

Have to be fast. The promotional price is valid till 16th Oct 2010 as stated in the brochure

1.jpg
[/IMG]

2.jpg
[/IMG]

3.jpg
[/IMG]

4.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks Jeremy for helping to scan. Uploaded above for all to view.

To those who are keen to get the promo items, better be fast as promo will end this Friday 16 Oct 2010.

anyone managed to find out if the suspension package is the same performance chasis with shock absorbers, suspension struts and anti-roll bars? What does it mean coil spring not included?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back