July Monthly Meet-up: 28th July (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

Leica

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The BMW.SG July Monthly Meet-up will be held on 28th July (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F. We hope you could join us! :)

Thanks!

mappu1.jpg

Re: July Monthly Meet-up: 28th July (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

Bumpzzzzzzz4

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Re: July Monthly Meet-up: 28th July (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

Sadly, i will not be in town.

Bumpzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Usually newbies pool money to buy iced Milo for all. So yes, most welcome.

Can we change the venue to Cashew Crescent ?

kenntona;1016827 said:
Can we change the venue to Cashew Crescent ?

Onz. I will bring MJ table in case people take too long to decide whether they wanna race....

tofu dun be party pooper la. that's the best thread in a long time. else its gonna b a long fri afternoon. dun listen to ac323 talk cock la....

just because someone say he knows someone...cannot like Malaysian style.

tofumonkey;1016836 said:
lol... this thing darn funny siah... mwahahahahahaha....

It's an alleged identity theft and not an identity theft yet until it's proven hence thread should not be closed. Have you ran the IP address? We were also trying to organise a mini track day. :)

tofumonkey;1016840 said:
aiyah toto. u tickle me, i tickle u lar...

blackcookie. track day at cashew crescent meh?

I don't play on SG streets. Want to race, go Sepang and race under safe environment. Don't set bad example.

Good to know the admin or someone "up there."

Easy to lock or remove a thread.

Guan Xi.

BlackCookie;1016841 said:
I don't play on SG streets. Want to race, go Sepang and race under safe environment. Don't set bad example.

Cookie very guai.... I like!

I would confirm this is a Identity Theft I know this person and its not his style to type so politely.

another new guy trying to have a voice here.

thaiedwin;1016853 said:
I would confirm this is a Identity Theft I know this person and its not his style to type so politely.

Great FIRST POST!

thaiedwin;1016853 said:

Great first post!

thaiedwin said:

Great first post !!!

How to verify that you are not an identity thief to grant credibility to your endorsement?

See my point?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taihitclublol

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back