• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Just Bought _ new 520i

Saab9500

finally the day has arrived for me to switch my allegiance back to the propeller marque. the new wheels will come after 10 march. has 16" original rims- seeking bros here to recommend who i can go to for nice aftermarket 17" rims trade in. pls assist. thanks.....

the new gearbox is sweet _ i hope this car is as good as it was during test drive...:juggle: :juggle: :juggle:

Re: Just Bought _ new 520i

Saab9500;305324 said:
finally the day has arrived for me to switch my allegiance back to the propeller marque. the new wheels will come after 10 march. has 16" original rims- seeking bros here to recommend who i can go to for nice aftermarket 17" rims trade in. pls assist. thanks.....

the new gearbox is sweet _ i hope this car is as good as it was during test drive...:juggle: :juggle: :juggle:

Congrats on your new ride!

BTW, u were driving the XC90 (Turbocharged?)? How was the car?

Thx

ride on XC 90 was v good , for a family car safety and vision perfect, wife loved it
consumption definite not selling pt.. but when u get one, u dun realli bother the 8-9km rate.

congrats on your coming new drive.

17"? 18" would be better than 17". 19" would be nicer than 18". 20", Terry said its a must. :lol2:

is you car you decide. :)

Saab9500;305422 said:
ride on XC 90 was v good , for a family car safety and vision perfect, wife loved it
consumption definite not selling pt.. but when u get one, u dun realli bother the 8-9km rate.
to be honest, 8-9km/litre is incredibly good. I'm getting 6-7 on the 2.4 Odyssey and 7 on the cayman. LOL!

Chin Wah
63 Killiney Road
Tel: 67375483

Hurry (*)
511 Bt Timah Road
Tel: 64663776

Leong Seng Thiam Kee
No.53, Ubi Ave 1, Paya Ubi Industrial Park
Tel: 67444280

South East (*)
10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-20
Tel: 68442288

All the above do trade-in of original 17" with run-flat

deadkoo,
me keen. PM price.

Hi,

My friend is collecting his new 520i soon. He wishes to change the 16 inch rims to 17 inch rims(style 244) and the SE advised him to do so outside PML due to lower costs.

However, he is worried about the tyre pressure reset monitor in iDrive as well as the car warranty. I told him car warranty shldn't be affected but he just wants further confirmation, and obtain the advice of the experienced guys in Bmw.sg forums =).

Thanks in advance!

wanan change go change to M166 liao la.... why change to 17inch stock rims... but if he really want it..maybe can look for 2nd hand ones in tire shops

Saab9500;305422 said:

Oh your FC of 8 to 9 km/litre is already very good, my 320 is hovering around 9 or slightly more than 9 only. :)

delrosa81;347348 said:
Oh your FC of 8 to 9 km/litre is already very good, my 320 is hovering around 9 or slightly more than 9 only. :)

hm...9 is damn high... my car is barely 6.5km/L

Terry;347347 said:
wanan change go change to M166 liao la.... why change to 17inch stock rims... but if he really want it..maybe can look for 2nd hand ones in tire shops

Hi Terry,

Yup my friend is only interested in the style 244 17s. He just wants something that looks better than the stock 16s. He's also getting non-Runflat tyres. Anyway, to confirm with you, changing the tyres and rims immediately after getting the car will not affect the car warranty right? Cos my friend is kind of afraid PML will give him "trouble" at his first servicing.

Thanks!

no it will not void any warranty...

actually if u drive BMW long enough and u know us more... PML will not void any warranty provided u know how to bang your way through..

i claimed my whole steering rack with 20inch wheels , camber plate , coilover , anti roll bar on my car.... coz i make a whole lot of noise to them.. hehe :)

there were discussion on how you will get replacement car from PML too...they always say no stock... kekeke... but theres a will theres a way

by the way you dont need to get brand new style 244... there are alot of people dying to get rid of their 244 wheels...

post in the bazaar forum...alternatively go to tire shops and ask if anyone traded in the 244...then u can buy frm them

Thanks!

I have told my friend to go check out some of the tyre shops recommended by the Bmw.sg forums.

hes more than content with style 244 though. Says he wants something simple. Lol.

Hi rkrskr,

I have a set of 244 17inch with RFT, they are 3 months old with 3000km on my 523. Rims are in perfect condition, no scratches etc. I am thinking of changing to M166. PM me if you are keen to take over from me. Thks.

rkrskr;347358 said:
Hi Terry,

Yup my friend is only interested in the style 244 17s. He just wants something that looks better than the stock 16s. He's also getting non-Runflat tyres. Anyway, to confirm with you, changing the tyres and rims immediately after getting the car will not affect the car warranty right? Cos my friend is kind of afraid PML will give him "trouble" at his first servicing.

Thanks!

Hi 715,

The forums said "that I do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: ..." Guess I have to wait some time before I can PM you.

Also, thanks for the deal, but my friend is interested in Non Runflat tyres.

Regards.

rkrskr;347343 said:
Hi,

My friend is collecting his new 520i soon. He wishes to change the 16 inch rims to 17 inch rims(style 244) and the SE advised him to do so outside PML due to lower costs.

However, he is worried about the tyre pressure reset monitor in iDrive as well as the car warranty. I told him car warranty shldn't be affected but he just wants further confirmation, and obtain the advice of the experienced guys in Bmw.sg forums =).

Thanks in advance!

Alot of us also change the tyres. Anyways whatever tyres he uses, the tyre pressure monitor still works, just need to reset from the idrive to record the new pressure or everytime he pumps his tyres thats all. nothing much to worry about.

rkrskr;347395 said:
Hi 715,

The forums said "that I do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: ..." Guess I have to wait some time before I can PM you.

Also, thanks for the deal, but my friend is interested in Non Runflat tyres.

Regards.

I think its cos you didn't have the requisite 10 posts to PM.
But i'm guessing it should work now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back