Just delivered: 335i Sedan

Keen

Hi all,

Just got my 335i sedan, am loving it!
PML told me there are 7 others around, do get in touch.

Cheers,
Keen.

Re: Just delivered: 335i Sedan

WOOT! Welcome to the forum!

yeah!! we wanna see photos..welcome in! come down to meetup

welcome welcome.. 335i wow nice. come down to BVO tomoro and give us a taxi ride :)

Congrats! Photos mandatory. Ha Ha! Welcome and enjoy your awesome ride.

congrats! ur christmas present right on time :)

Much thanks to everyone making me feel at home straightaway. :)
Photos to follow, after the rear spoiler is on.(hopefully)

Wah.... modding started even before joining forum. Ur mod syndrome is sure gonna get worst after joining thr forum... Soon.... you will find your car being as fast as the new M3.(maybe)

Happen to be any of these 3 units I saw at PML Dunearn yesterday? Wat is your OMV? This was what I posted in another forum:

The e90 335s have arrived on our shores. I am not sure if this is the first batch. Didn't ask my SE. Btw, smoked tail lights are std. Makes helluva diff to the rear looks of the car. Makes the rear cluster looks smaller.

Here are some pics of a black sapphire one with terra (brown) leather. The lucky owner only ordered 2 wks back.

Looks juz like a 330 from the outside with what appears to be a 330 front bumper.

sapphireblack1rr1.jpg

See the 330 bumper? Diff from the 325s and 320s. There is a silver strip running across the lower portion of the bumper.

sapphireblack2bib3.jpg

The stock rotors are huge. Juz below 350mm if I recall. The run-flat tyres are from Michelin Pilot Sports. Not bad man.

sapphireblack3aid4.jpg

This red one is M-kitted. I juz dun feel for red. I all the more can't feel for the contrast between red paintwork and CF splitters and boot lip. IMO, these CF stuff would look great only on a white 335. These CF stuff costs a bomb. The front splitters are add-ons to a Mkit. A regular Mkit wld not have them. This red ride is highly-specced with M steering and even the window trimmings are the non-chrome blackline version.

red1asz3.jpg

red2avw1.jpg

red3arh8.jpg

I forgot to ask abt the OMV. Will check on that and update here. I am guessing $61k to $62k.

Congrats and welcome. Please do join us for the meet-up.

yeap I saw that black 335 sedan when I collected my E92. Is that yours T6? How come no car number? Black smoked tail lights it got...woow

So only E90 and E93 are in...... E92 gotta wait........

my car came to singapore on 5th dec.but still cant collect because of hommologation.WTF ? can someone tell me what is that ? its driving me crazy.

The red E90 looks nice but the CF inserts does throw off the colour scheme a bit. Not feeling the CF + red combo.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uk88ceo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back