Just installed Arqray exhaust

rxt27

Well, after waiting 2 agonizing months for this exhaust to arrive, I install it the very next day after I got it. Was very excited when it arrived last Sunday. Installation was a breeze. Everything just fell right into place. This piece is a piece of art, very top notch welding. I was contemplating between this and the eisenmann meisterschaft. I was very glad to go with this exhaust after finding out that Eisenhaus is a fake. Sound is not too loud. But with each passing day, I can say that its getting louder. It has got a nice high pitch sound above 5k. I haven't driven it much, so I can't comment on droning (too much traffic here). The engine feels alot lighter to rev. I don't know if that equates to increase in power, but the car sure does feel lighter when accelerating. The only downside is the tip is not as big/aggresive as I want them to be. But that doesn't bother me too much cos I am more into sound and performance..Overall, I am very happy with this system.

Cheers for Peter from Juzz-it-Up

Richard

Re: Just installed Arqray exhaust

Richard

Glad to know you are happy with your ARQRAY exhaust! I am sure you have made the right choice!! Enjoy!

ohhh... si peh swee. si peh tok kong.

sorry I soa ku ar... is that a whole cat, pipe down, muffler har?

Good that you have done it through J4C. mling also did his Arqray quads at J4C and it turned up well.....

Fellow 335 coupe owner did his at Servo and it turned out crap - twin tips are not aligned, left side looks further out, right side protruding out....... I saw the mufflers at the Super Import Nite and the quality (welding, finishing) is very good. So we reckoned it was Servo who did a screw-up job. Anyhow, they blamed it on Arqray and suggested owner to go Man Exhaust to "amend"........

NNB, will post the pix soon.....

BTW, I am neither related to J4C and Servo, just astonished that same products can turned up so vastly different from two diff workshops......

xuan xuan in the day n xuan xuan in the nite looks different. same product too.

Good choice...but no worries abt fake Eisenmann....I'm sure Barry brings in the real deal.

Hmm. Glad you like the exhaust. Droning is a little too loud for my liking. I like it quiet. So went for Milltek instead. Only my mum can tell the difference haha.

Agreed that the tips are not as fierce. Go custom make one!

Where's sound clip?

One of the best exhaust available, the finishing is amazing!!

Much better than Supersprint, Remus, Sebring.........

LTA Approved somemore! Quick ah!!!

'The Great White'

Agreed. Think workmanship is great, but need to change tips to more aggressive ones!

astrosky;346466 said:
I love the sound of the arqray........

Glad that you like it. Arqray has one of the best sound and quality of the exhaust systems. Welding is superb! Japanese quality is one of the highest you can find in the market. :)

Arqray rear muffler has a sideway profile. What's the difference between sideway versus straight? One would think straight through would tend to have less resistence... Maybe sideway induces better sound :confused:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back