Just ordered Bastuck Exos from Boss today

mel7711

Just came back from BMS.. ordered the Bastuck Twin Exos but need to wait abt 3-4 weeks

Re: Just ordered Bastuck Exos from Boss today

mel7711;868448 said:
Just came back from BMS.. ordered the Bastuck Twin Exos but need to wait abt 3-4 weeks

You cutting the bottom or adding a diffusser?

Do check if LTA approved..I know of another z4 who kenna spot check and got to change back to stock for inspection.

Don't think even Essiemann Quad is LTA approved.

Solidgold;868466 said:
Do check if LTA approved..I know of another z4 who kenna spot check and got to change back to stock for inspection.

Don't think even Essiemann Quad is LTA approved.

BMS confirmed its LTA approved wor.. comes with the LTA papers.. I double, triple, quadruple confirmed and insist thats must be compliant then I will want..

Its mid-pipe to muffler change.

Nice! I ordered from them bout 5 weeks ago but still waiting... Production backlog... Hope urs will come in on time!
Btw do any of u bros know of any workshops that can do exhaust swaps for lta inspection?

sugo;870231 said:
Nice! I ordered from them bout 5 weeks ago but still waiting... Production backlog... Hope urs will come in on time!
Btw do any of u bros know of any workshops that can do exhaust swaps for lta inspection?

Bro.. I tot its LTA approved? or did you ordered a different brand?

sugo;870231 said:

When I ordered, i was told that the waiting time was 3 weeks too. I have since waited 6 weeks!!!

Best is, I have to ask for update, and everytime I asked, I get a standard answer: coming next week.

Truth be told, I am very disappointed. Especially when vendors asked customers to be fair to them while they kept the customers waiting in silence.

Should we forward this posting on to BMS thread.. they are site sponsors.. shld do some explaination

yes i was told its LTA approved, that's why i ordered them from BMS.... unfortunately the remus im using now has no cert and its used import so no way in getting one as well.. :oooops:
but everytime i ask its always coming, next week... so been 5weeks now... starting to lose trust in BMS
so now im running out of time to fit a LTA approved exhaust before inspection in a weeks time!!! any bros can offer any helppp? can rent me their stock exhaust for a price?

mebbe they waiting to consolidate the order to save on shipping?..

FC888;870752 said:
mebbe they waiting to consolidate the order to save on shipping?..

if thats the case , then they shld tell us that will be doing group shipping.. if we want it fast, then we can pay extra.. like this we "song" ma.. at least no need to keep waiting neck long long..

u know.. mod car muz have mood... wait too long.. simi mood also bo liao..

that's juz my guess.. coz last time i order the BUS adaptor oso kena.. but from another shop, not BMS lah

Week 6 has ended for me. Today is the start of week 7. Truth be told, I wasn't very please, hence I didn't bother smsing contact person for status update. Of course, the best is - no update from him as well.

When I enquirer during week 5, the text from the contact person stated "confirm sometime next week".

I even kept the quote in my PM stating delivery time of 3 weeks.

Now, the thing is, why then are customers required to pay a deposit? To show that they are sincere about the deal and is making a commitment? Whether the conditions of delivery of the products concerned is made verbally or in writing, do the vendors have no liability or obligation to complete the deal?

If they are committed, why are there no updates about the delay?
Is that even a sign of commitment, or something even more basic, some called - basic courtesy.

Bros, just an innocent question: do you guys think it's fair for the me to get a refund of the deposit? Or, what would you guys do?

true... deposit is to show we sinvere buyer.. but at least the ETA of 3 - 4 weeks as stated by them .. but some leeway or delay.. another 1 - 2 weeks shld be acceptable.. but not as in on the 5 week still no exact confirmation of the status of delivery...

even if it is we place deposit then they order from the supplier.. by the 2nd week the goods shld be somewhere on the PACIFIC OCEAN liao!!

bro.. if you really wan to bang table.. muz juzt go there demand lor.. or else they think u not serious..

write them a registered letter first ask for firm date of delivery..

it is only fair for you to get back your deposit since they cannot fulfill their promise for the delivery

I placed an order for something in early june. Not sure if I want it anymore :thinking:

Waverider;872228 said:
I placed an order for something in early june. Not sure if I want it anymore :thinking:
Bro, u mean early June until now still no firm delivery date of the goods you ordered ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
333wincomco
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back