Karaoke Session - 7 Sept 2007 (Friday)

babe

Event: BMW.SG Superstar - Round 3
Date: 7 Sept 2007 at 9pm till late
Parking: Carpark behind Citibank or Cairhill carpark

Please wear nicely as video will be taken..all are welcome, newbies or oldies... don't know how to sing.. nevermind.. know how to drink can liao... first round of beers on me... standard rule.. first drink must half... :laughlik: :laughlik:

Please do put ur name down if you are coming as I need to book room according to the no of pax. Those who bring gf/bf/wifey/lover or watever.. please put x2 next to ur name.

Those who do not have my hp, please PM me.. See ya guys!!!!

Re: Karaoke Session

(1) Babe
(2) Kenntona

(1) Babe
(2) Kenntona
3. hitmee *was fun the last time. this time i iwll bring proper camera)

Steady bro!! Can't wait to hear u sing... i still got the video... haha.. and of cos.. where is TripleM? ur angmo song very romantic.. come come!! I am looking at either this Fri or next Fri..

hitmee;241070 said:
(1) Babe
(2) Kenntona
3. hitmee *was fun the last time. this time i iwll bring proper camera)

yea.. damn fun... remember the TA TA TA session... or was it half half session?? :laughlik:

haha... i am all excited when come to TA-ing session... :lol2:

Can make it like 3 weeks from now boh? I can't make it this and next Friday.

hitmee, u sing or ur daughter? i think she sing better then u..i heard u sing on the mic b4..u sing until i fall asleep..ur daughter singing much better..u should learn from her..she goes for singing class

I feel sorry for michelle, if i go and sing ang mo love song, for sure she will faint

phil;241100 said:
I feel sorry for michelle, if i go and sing ang mo love song, for sure she will faint

no worries phil.. pls come.. it will be fun.. u will see a very very fun grp of BMW.SG bros and sis... i guarantee u a very entertaining evening u will have on that night... :laughlik:

sound fun.... wher will it be and roughly what time? so I see if I could join.

phil;241100 said:

Phil come lah.. we can sing "Blah Blah Black beemer" like form teacher OLL taught us one lor...ai mai?.....:)

Terry looking at the timing u post...u just came back from one izzit....pardon me?pardon me?pardon me?

Depending on time and day, I might be able to make my debut appearance.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nguyenvanhung

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back