Keyless Go

Problem with keyless - tend to leave engine running after getting out of car and locking the door. Got to be careful with this. Anyone got a problem with this?

Re: Keyless Go

bros, just remember to release your brake when you are switching off the engine ( press twice on engine button)
So far i do not face this problem..
I think its the matter of time to get use to keyless..especially the F10 engine is so quiet..

i have comfort access in my e92 and the car wont lock if the fob is in the car and their is no one in the drivers seat.

Agree with bmw8448, it's all about custom to the process....

Keyless is good for me, i just leave my key in my pocket and just go....

Last edited by a moderator:

william_lim2;568606 said:
Problem with keyless - tend to leave engine running after getting out of car and locking the door. Got to be careful with this. Anyone got a problem with this?

so far no................

cheers

I have got out of the car with key fob in my pocket, with engine still running, passengers in car, and immediately there is a warning displayed.

Have not tried locking the doors from outside yet....

william_lim2;568606 said:

hey mate,

i tends to feel whether did i stop the engine or not. the press twice on the start/stop button is a good one. i do that. the radio stops and confirm the car is 'shutdown'.

my problem, perhaps i got smooth finger. the locking of car by pressing the door knob dun seems sensitive. i got to do few times and in a hurry, i just press the BMW logo on the remote.

if you don't stop the engine... the gear would still be in N or D.. my car can't go to P without turning off the engine and there is no P button on the shifter. other model with electronic shifter can go to P with engine running?
the idrive will chime crazily about the absence of key fob

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back