KW warranty and Resolution

nasty204

My KW coilover failed during the warranty period. The shop Boss motor said that the distributor/agent Autovox is the bottleneck.

I have been waiting for 4 months now, any recommendations ?

Thanks

Re: KW warranty and Resolution

Hi, can you share what happened to your coilover? Not sure what you mean that there is a bottleneck? You are having difficulty having the set replaced or?

Thanks.

gotham88;1096439 said:
Hi, can you share what happened to your coilover? Not sure what you mean that there is a bottleneck? You are having difficulty having the set replaced or?

Thanks.
Gotham, thanks for the response. The coilover was assessed and deemed spoiled by Boss Motor sports where I bought it from. Since it is under warranty , a replacement claim was made in April.

Many rounds of followup and committed delivery dates , it is still pending.,

Was informed by Boss that Autovox was unable to provide the replacement.

I have posted to Autovox facebook, and have not received any reply as well.

That is the situation now.

nasty204;1096429 said:
My KW coilover failed during the warranty period. The shop Boss motor said that the distributor/agent Autovox is the bottleneck.

Thanks

nasty204;1096429 said:

Thanks
Why need wait when u can call? Are u trying to stir shit in this forum?

Playstation76 , I have been a member of this forum for many years so if u do not have any positive think to add , dont assume anything.

I did not asked u to read the post so get lost

chase BOSS. u dine buy from master franchisee to begin with. imo..its u vs boss....

A parallel situation, if you have bought a car from PML, every issue should be sorted out by PML, not BMW Asia or BMW AG.

If there is a bottleneck somewhere, be it in Singapore or Germany, PML should still be the party to sort things out.

nasty204;1096467 said:
Playstation76 , I have been a member of this forum for many years so if u do not have any positive think to add , dont assume anything.

I did not asked u to read the post so get lost
Being positive is a 2 way thing.so no need to be rude. Any problems with me,just pm me.ok??

dun PM la, say out in open so we can all give our guru advice

I can arrange a 1 on 1 match, free fries, free coke , no pork no lard.

If you are trouble with warranty claim issue, just go where you bought it and ask them for exact answer, you pay money, so u got the right to know.

I can feel you with fxxking 4 months waiting for claim. Just go ask politely if they ignore you, shit in their place like holland village mrt station

Like a boss.

Last edited by a moderator:

How come nobody LIKE my post? I kong wei boh lee yiu meh?

kenntona;1096477 said:
How come nobody LIKE my post? I kong wei boh lee yiu meh?

ur post not very constructive. PML, BOSS and KW are different acronyms.

TS - Hope you have a solution soon ...... Did you change to another suspension in the mean time ?

Ok, getting a response from totoseow, kenn, and mw is good enough. Thanks bro. It has been a while. Glad to be back posting. I am sorting out with Boss, was trying to see if other members have similar case, and how they manage to get it resolved.

Is there any recourse for consumers in such scenario other than praying? Acknowledged defects but no incoming replacement stocks?

if stocks never come because manufacturer never manufacture or delivery delayed for various reasons, then importer can't do much.

BUT if you discover that it was the importer that dilly dally on the replacement parts (such as you find out who the manufacturer is and write to them and they reply "have leh, stocks many many leh"), then your recourse against the importer would be getting a replacement in the open market and charging the cost back to them.

Its a legal process so not very fast and you need evidence to support your claim.

Key consideration is reasonableness in the waiting period and also availability/how common the part is

nb legal process means pay the fking lawyers money lor...claim a set of suspension 4k...pay the shark 10k. sua la. drive without suspension.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88vip1com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back