Lambo Style doors for Z4

trogen

Re: Lambo Style doors for Z4

Geoff Ang said:
just sharing... not that i like it...

remy... u must like this hor... the "beng" that u are...

mmmmm.... It would be interesting to see how the doors can be in the HDB multi-storey carpark. :thinking:

i was seriously considering that upgrade, but when a friend heard abt it, his first comment was: "no money to buy lambo ah?" :roll:

besides, i was told that its an illegal mod, although i couldn't find any indication on one.mototring's mod. guide.

oh yah, CTD also provides a vertical door mod.... so i'm sure remy knows abt it.

HEY Loius,

It could be an option for ur long awaited Z4...and dont forget to give me a ride eyyyyy

Geoff, is this the door conversion where u can either open it the normal way or the lambo way? Way cool! Go for it!!

Think the only complaint that I heard so far is that u gotta realign the doors once in a while cuz the parts get stressed from all that opening and closing and gets misaligned... which may lead to leakage and rubbing of the rubber strips that surrounds the door area!

Cheers!

Azrielsc said:
Geoff, is this the door conversion where u can either open it the normal way or the lambo way? Way cool! Go for it!!

Think the only complaint that I heard so far is that u gotta realign the doors once in a while cuz the parts get stressed from all that opening and closing and gets misaligned... which may lead to leakage and rubbing of the rubber strips that surrounds the door area!

Cheers!

no lah... me not into it... me scared of people sayin "me no money to but lambo" hahahhahahhaaa... i share the same sentiments as louise's friend! :) hahahahahha!

er hmm... louis... no "E".... :)

and the website mentioned something abt needing to cut the fenders to fit the doors.....

maybe the gallardo owners should get this instead, then no one can say, "no money to buy lambo ah?"

Wayansurfer said:
HEY Loius,

It could be an option for ur long awaited Z4...and dont forget to give me a ride eyyyyy

LONG doesn't even come close to describing the excrutiating wait i have to endure...

i would get the lambo style door mod if:

a) its legal
b) i have the money

but right now.... not sure abt a) and definitly no b)

hmm, maybe if i wait long enough, someone in china will make a replica :silenced: can u imagine my Z4 with chrome rims, lambo doors, AC two piece rear wing, AC exhaust, plus undercarriage neons?? woo hoo... ultimate bling :dance: although i won't put stickers unlike..... :lol:

Azrielsc said:
The lambo door sure looks chio!! One of you Z4 pple go do it!!! :thumbsup:

eh i volunteer lah, but need sponsor, all the towkays and gainfully employed citizens here, pls help this small boy fulfill his dream of driving a pseudo-lambo :dance:

Wah lau eh, so swee and yet you guys tu si mi? Mai tu liao.... quick geoff, remy go get it...

geoff....i LOVE the door....but this time...i let u be the 1st to install....haha... :dance:

aiya.......no need one lah..u change so many things liaoz....another one...also not too much mah......quick go install lah remy.....but remember to keep ur car keys with you...or else....later someone...go off with another gal for god knows how long than u can get ur car back.......haahaaa.... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

knn......... nnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo... me not doin it........ this should be directed to our "CHROME" Chief... REMY...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubprof

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back