Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 *leaked*

Mockngbrd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
sneak peak

lamborghini_aventador_lp700.jpg

The Murcielago-replacing Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 showed its carbon fiber guts off this morning, but a leaky Evo Magazine Croatia spilled the sexy, V12-powered beans early.

Looking much like the million teasers we've seen thus far, the new Lamborghini's got more angles than Fallingwater and lava lamp-esque pentagons for headlights.
As we've previously stated, the new Lamborghini's powerplant is a 6.5-liter V12 putting out 690 hp and 509 lb-ft of torque through all four wheels and mated to a seven-speed automatic. All this good for a 0-to-62 mph time of 2.9 seconds and a 217 mph top speed.

Now that the Croatians leaked this first image, expect a barrage of angles in the coming hours and days before next week's Geneva Motor Show. For the moment sate your desire for supercar super shots with these three shots of the Aventador all

Re: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 *leaked*

Wow...it looks damn nice...much more vulgar than it's predecessor. I like... :D

was this car built to celebrate oil price going above US$100/bbl? :D

yup that is the actual car that was seen.

its nothing like the REV....this car is 14mm longer....200kg lighter....the interior all different.

cant wait to see this car on Spore road..looks damn fierce

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg7Rug8Vcy4[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxMl45w_Ghs]YouTube - Lamborghini Aventador LP 700 4LP[/ame]

More curves = less aggressive :(

Last edited by a moderator:

I wouldn't want to see this bull charging up in my rear view mirror...I'd wet my pants.

i think its a bit too long.....but then again there r no competitors in this class of cars. NONE at the moment.

ACS6;619127 said:
I wouldn't want to see this bull charging up in my rear view mirror...I'd wet my pants.

What's to wet when its ALWAYS WET? Hi Bro Mandingo. :woottt:

Lamborghini, one of the big brands that's bound to be on ever young boy racer's "Dream Car" list.

Once again, I feel that they've done it with the Aventador... The increased horsepower, the sharper styling, and yes I'm so loving those tail-lights !

I feel it's a little too flat and wide for my liking though, as compared to say the Murc or the Gallardo. This looks kinda like a pancake, but overall I'd rate it a 9/10 !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back