Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 Superveloce

RaidenGear

Re: Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 Superveloce

RaidenGear;560457 said:

But it can't clearly outrun japanese cars - Continental cars are starting to lose the plot these days across entire spectrum of makes and models.

Continental cars are starting to look like they are pretty much for show if compared against their japanese counterpart.

Used Nissan GTR 3.8A Car for Sale in Singapore, - sgCarMart

not really...how many jap supercars have we seen so far? the GTR and perhaps the LFA.
the GTR performance of cos boh wei gong but the interior...eh....still looks very jap car like.
but well, how many GTR standard jap cars have we seen so far? only the GTR wows us that much so far in terms of design+performance
but on a production basis, not much whereas the conti supercars are available in more designs n specs.

I would.................................... if given a chance date an Italian supermodel who will probably destroy my feelings than a Japanese racequeen right about now.

darn...i prefer americanos....when will be the day when we can have some Americano muscle cars in SG ala Knight Rider....haha

Perspectives are really individual..

I feel the amount of heritage, effort, design, lifestyle and precision of a continental supercar can never be at the same level of a Jap supercar.. supercars ain't just about speed..

in my personal opinion.. the only jap supercar i recognize is the NSX type R..

ryan;560479 said:
I would.................................... if given a chance date an Italian supermodel who will probably destroy my feelings than a Japanese racequeen right about now.

If that's the perpective then similiarly cars are not just all about braking horse power.

I buy your argument ......

Couldn't agree more with Ryan. An Italian supermodel for me anyday anytime....

I think the conti companies add luxury and exclusivity to their supercars much better than their jap counterparts and then distinguished pricing. However this Lambo is available for under 500K sgd in the UK, and the italian supermodel that it is that is, worth every penny I'd say! (Its jsut ehre the prices go completely insane!) Also read somewhere the term supercar itself got popular with the launch of Lamborghini Miura in 60s.

My personal experience, I tried two cars recently the M3 and the GTR...now if my day job was on the track I would have gone for the GTR but the M3 offers a different driving pleasure that you cant get from the Nissan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53c6o_cNPEo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - HONDA NSX (EXTENDED VERSION) BY FORMAT67.NET[/ame]

I have not come across a Japanese supercar that can project it's soul the way this does..

Red_Bean_Bun;560466 said:
But it can't clearly outrun japanese cars - Continental cars are starting to lose the plot these days across entire spectrum of makes and models.

Continental cars are starting to look like they are pretty much for show if compared against their japanese counterpart.

By the same logic, why buy AP or Rolex when a Seiko or Casio is good enough? Both can perform the exact same function.

E92-Lighting;562561 said:
this car is much cheaper in the States :)
You can say that again. Haha. Sad to know that a Mercedes S-Class can cost as much a Rolls Royce here in singapore :(

Red_Bean_Bun;560466 said:

Try driving a GTR to a downtown hotel with a lambo/ferrari next to u and see how a valet parking attendant react to u...

Wat I'm trying to illustrate is most jap cars (or even supercars u may call it) are just out of place in some occasion/location, unlike most conti which are all-weather. Conti commands a price premium in most cases but not for no reason.

Example, S2000 vs Merc SL
Go sports, both ok
Go beach, both ok
Go market, both ok
Go shopping, both ok
Go dating, both ok (if casual)
BUT imagine u dress in suits and your dear in gowns attending a formal dinner, and u arrive in a S2000 (with a GT wing some more)???

Just expressing my own experience/observation and nothing against jap makes

how about...

Go track?

EZ128;564793 said:
Example, S2000 vs Merc SL
Go sports, both ok
Go beach, both ok
Go market, both ok
Go shopping, both ok
Go dating, both ok (if casual)
BUT imagine u dress in suits and your dear in gowns attending a formal dinner, and u arrive in a S2000 (with a GT wing some more)???

SpyVeilside;564796 said:
how about...

Go track?

yes I missed that out,
go track definitely S2000 but then again how many car owners actually go track every week or every month? But that will change when Changi is ready

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb88london

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back