last sunday BMW meetup!!

minx

big hello, alex :wavey:
why didn't you stop by and say hi? Basically the meet up is held every last sunday of the month.
from 4.30pm onwards, everyone will just gather around there and check out each other's rides. There were quite a few new faces at the last meet up too, so not to worry about feeling left out or paiseh or watever.
we do have a friendly bunch of forum admin people whom we rely on to get stuff goin on.
for starters why dun you do intro a bit more about the the ride you have and wat kinda mods or stuff you're looking into?
By the time the next meet up rolls by, you'd be more familiar with a few nicks and faces.
Have fun :)

Dearie! Stop hitting on Alex! :hmmidont:

Kekeke! Alex! Come join us at every last weekend of the month! Too bad I won't see the new faces but "I'LL BE BACK!!!"

Hi Alex, u dnt have to contact any1! Jus go to the meetup n then stand ard.... Ppl will cm n talk to u liao(jus like tat!) If really no 1 talk to u ..... :( Dnt worry, i will be there to chat u up :) Jus let me noe wat is ur ride n color or number plate n i will keep a lookout for u :wavey:

Hi Alex, yup, they're right. The guys there really make you feel like you've known them for ages. FYI, the last meetup that I attended was my first one too. Already looking forward to the next one! :shock:

Re: last sunday BMW meetup!!

ya..was there too..saw a realli nice red M3..but paisei to join in lar ....dun noe anyone and also diff ride lar..
but nice beemers there...
btw, is the M coupe in yet?
Cheers...

Wow this thread is like back from the grave man.. (2004!!!)

SuperB, join in..plenty of supercars around at the meetup :D

gosh, way back.......

Mr Ryan,
how to recgonise you? the most handsum, chio-cest ride, etc..? haha..
sum car mup tends to leave newbie standin alone...paisei lar..
btw, mine is Ah pek truck lar..not supercars...
thanks for iinvit inadvance

ryan said:
Wow this thread is like back from the grave man.. (2004!!!)

SuperB, join in..plenty of supercars around at the meetup :D

SuperB said:
ya..was there too..saw a realli nice red M3..but paisei to join in lar ....dun noe anyone and also diff ride lar..
but nice beemers there...
btw, is the M coupe in yet?
Cheers...
that red M3 is SEI's car..he selling,u wanna buy it?
welcome

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetceovn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back