Latest news !! E46 is sold out at PML..

Re: Latest news !! E46 is sold out at PML..

hitmee said:
trogen said:
It's comfirmed that the last unit of E46 is sold out at PML on sunday. The last unit being black on black. The white one in the showroom is also sold. The demo car is also sold to the 2nd car dealer.

funny, i bought mine on sunday. silver with black leather. sales said last unit for silver. Cant be black on black coz they not offering black this round.

Monday, i heard left with one unit of white with grey leather. Not surprise is sold away liao. All 7 to 9 units was sold off on sat and sun.
kekekeke... the white ones at the showroom is also sold liao early this week, probably among the last few. ...saw it with a "sold" stickers on tuesday. I was the last one to fiddle with the interior before the SE saw me and quickly came over to lock up the car.

:dance:

Today, I saw from the "Car buyer" and it said that the first model of the E90 to be delivered to Singapore market will be the 330i. This will be followed by 325i a few months later. The 320i will arrive in singapore in the last quarter of 2005.

"Car buyer" is the car newsletter give out FOC at the petrol kiosk.

Any comment to the report above ?

and the coupe for the E90 will be out sometime in 2006? Just wondering, because I am interested in the coupe more than the sedan. Also, someone mentioned that all will come in auto and if you wanted to get manual you would have to special order? is that true?

HungryM3 said:
and the coupe for the E90 will be out sometime in 2006? Just wondering, because I am interested in the coupe more than the sedan. Also, someone mentioned that all will come in auto and if you wanted to get manual you would have to special order? is that true?

Coupe normally comes after all the sedan variants are out.So, it could be true that you will only see the E90 coupe in 2006.

As much as I know the policy of PML, they will only deals with the autos, esp for the high cc cars . High cc meaning 1800-2000cc and above. :shock: I think this is quite a shame on the part of PML. :verysad:

it is.. but special order can be done if you really wanted a manual right? i couldnt imagine the 330 being driven in auto.... i love the manuals... so it would be strange having to use an auto... 2006... thats soooo looonggg!!!

That's a real long way to go man.. but it shld looks sweet huh.. the new coupe.. nice nice.. :inlove:

HungryM3 said:
it is.. but special order can be done if you really wanted a manual right? i couldnt imagine the 330 being driven in auto.... i love the manuals... so it would be strange having to use an auto... 2006... thats soooo looonggg!!!

Can't agree more with U about the feel of the manual.. ;)
I'm also a fan of manual tranny....have been driving a manual for the last 10 years. I have always resisted a auto car whenever upgading my car each time after 3-4 years. I bought a Beemer 2 months ago and this time really no choice but the go for the auto. I would hope to get one if PML offer the option.

special order ??? not for me because I'm taking advantage of the special offer during the BMW expo. so, really no choice. :verysad:

How about we do a group order for the e90 coupe in 2006. Will start saving now...:)

I am actually quite serioous about this wor... :oops:

HungryM3 said:

grp buy for stick shift coupes hahaha yeaaaahhhhh good idea but i dun think PML will do something like that...

has anyone actually managed to special order a stick shift through them?

heard one lady special order a bmw 325 convertible manual. took her few months to get it. one and only one on the road.

cool!

HungryM3 said:
grp buy for stick shift coupes hahaha yeaaaahhhhh good idea but i dun think PML will do something like that...

has anyone actually managed to special order a stick shift through them?

PML SE are not very forthcoming on this...they always try very hard to sell you a BMW, but when you tell them you are looking for a manual and even telling them that you can accomodate special indents and to wait for the car , their attitude change 180-degrees. why the reluctance ?

:thinking:

wouldnt that suck... wait till 2006 to get the coupe and have to wait a few months... maybe 2007 to get a stick shift!!! wahhh no car for a long time

i really dont dare to imagine the after sales service when E90 is officially on the road:)

the present workflow already so damn packed and screwed up, imagine whats next!

my personal experience with these bunch of service advisors 'sucks'

with that kind of price, looks like we will see even more E46 everywhere on the road in the next few weeks..

good bye E46...

:)

hey, just one thought. wouldnt it be tough to sell the 03, 04/05 E46 two or three years down the road?

mart said:
hey, just one thought. wouldnt it be tough to sell the 03, 04/05 E46 two or three years down the road?

I beg to differ....
I'm very sure that at least the E46 Sport Edition interior will be more superior in terms of quality than the first batch of E90 that arrives in the first 3years. electrical-adjusted Sport seats, M steerings, montana leather... at least you don't see these better fitting from PML in the E90 until they matures in years later.

trogen said:
mart said:

I beg to differ....
I'm very sure that at least the E46 Sport Edition interior will be more superior in terms of quality than the first batch of E90 that arrives in the first 3years. electrical-adjusted Sport seats, M steerings, montana leather... at least you don't see these better fitting from PML in the E90 until they matures in years later.

even now when i look at the older version 3 series E36 ...i still dun think they look out of place.... there are still demand for them. so i guess the new model will not impact so much.

i guess only bmw model have such kind of attraction

mart,

due to the rising Euro, I'm sure PML is under cost pressure to bring in a cost-effective E90 configuration... so you know what that means :) :)

mart said:

I dun think the re-sale price for e46 will drop any further. If u look at the price of used e46, the resale is already quite terok even before the e90 is out. A 1-yr old e46 already taking a hit of $25k easily.

And similarly, the e39 did not drop that much more after the e60 came out. But if there is a mad rush by current e46 owners to dump their rides for the e90 leading to over-supply, then different story liao.

emiffy said:
mart,

due to the rising Euro, I'm sure PML is under cost pressure to bring in a cost-effective E90 configuration... so you know what that means :) :)

to start with... may be 15" stock rims...kekeke

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jun88pcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back