Latest news !! E46 is sold out at PML..

trogen said:
mart said:
hey, just one thought. wouldnt it be tough to sell the 03, 04/05 E46 two or three years down the road?

I beg to differ....
I'm very sure that at least the E46 Sport Edition interior will be more superior in terms of quality than the first batch of E90 that arrives in the first 3years. electrical-adjusted Sport seats, M steerings, montana leather... at least you don't see these better fitting from PML in the E90 until they matures in years later.

agreed.

if fact, i foresee that the new E90 will have quite a fair bit to fine tune and it may take 1 or 2yrs to settle down.

if PML is marketing the car at $155-$160k, then i find it quite exclusive and really targetting at the niche market.

lookng at the price for the E46(318i) and the nos of them on the road, sigh..somehow or rather i just find that it has lost the xlusive status..

cheers!

i agree with mart. the 320i is ard 160k and the new e90 is going for 160k. but the e46 is much more powerful than the new e90 320i which makes the pricing by PML seriously ridiculous. i think they clear all the e46 at a good price so that they can regain the loss on the e90 through mark-ups. frankly, i think its stupid. ppl who knows abt the engines offered by BMW will not settle for the e90 which is less power than the current e46, in this case the e46 320i and the e90 320i. problem is most ppl in spore wants to get the latest models of cars and dun really care what they pay for. which is why i think why PMl is so successful in that aspect.

HungryM3 said:
grp buy for stick shift coupes hahaha yeaaaahhhhh good idea but i dun think PML will do something like that...

has anyone actually managed to special order a stick shift through them?

no need group buy. in october last year, i inquired abt a manual and the answer was no. asked again in december and they changed their tune... sales rep mentioned something abt a PML policy change.

now, my Z4 will be a manual obtained through special indent. as far as i know, u aren't eligible for special discounts if u ask for a special indent but corporate discounts are still applicable.

however, be prepared to W.....A.............I.....................T.....................................
hope this helps

if i'm not wrong, how TTS works is this: they order a batch of cars, bring them in, THEN try to sell them. they don't source for cars for the customers.

hello all, the last e46 318i sold in Singapore was not black on black. Was grey on titanium silver. I know, coz I got the last one :thumbsup:

haha,

usually pple boast about getting the very first car... i think it speaks volumes about the quality and popularity of the E46 that pple are actually falling over themselves to lay claim to the LAST one for sale. :thumbsup:

ulujungleboy, enjoy your ride.

ulujungleboy said:
hello all, the last e46 318i sold in Singapore was not black on black. Was grey on titanium silver. I know, coz I got the last one :thumbsup:

congrats on yr new ride, may i ask how muchy :) since last car

Got it for about $128,000 after interest rebate. Given OMV of S$46,500, my rough calculation shows that PML made minimal profit ... service from the marketing girl who attended to me was still very good, though.

last car have to be white with black leather la. it is the show room car.

i thought i got the last silver? ha

I could be wrong, of course. Placed my order on 11 Jan and was told by the salesgirl that this was the very last one available, coz someone's financing was not approved. Anyway, whoever got the last car, I'm sure we're all enjoying the BM experience :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jun88pcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back