Leaking 320i Pre-Lci

Re: Leaking 320i Pre-Lci

Having the same problem on my 2005 E90. It just came from the workshop with the oil sump gasket and the valve cover gasket along with the PCV valve replaced. Not sure what else can go wrong. Unless it is leaking from the vaccum pump seal. Heading back to the dealer next week. I bought it 4 weeks ago with 34k on the clock. Have been in the workshop every single week!!!

Getting really annoyed

a 7 year old car with 34k on the clock sounds very suspicious. that's less than OPC... i wouldn't trust that.. more like 134k.

Actually i know the previous owner, This was his 4th bimmer, used by his wife occasionally. So it is genuine. On top i have the dealer certified mileages every year during services. For example the first service was done in feb 2007 with only 4,500 km on the ODO

sad to said tat 3 series il4 not reliable car, i also have bad experience in the past on E46. Maybe its due to production in South Africa ba.

wow in that case the car must have really aged in our weather...

detach8;714046 said:
wow in that case the car must have really aged in our weather...

Yes. It was parked outside for about 3 months after the owner swapped for a newer car. But i was sold with a six month warranty. Getting everything replaced.

To be fair, the car only started giving problems after at least 3 years, mine started having leaks in the 4th year, so pretty alright liao.

Just fix up the car and it would be as good as new.

You can check out my E90 320i repair journal for a list of items to be replaced. Right now my car smooth smooth quiet quiet and no leaks. Repair costs after 4 yrs seems reasonable.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubfail

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back