• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

leather pouch bmw M logo / Normal logo

Zacky7514

View attachment 35307

View attachment 35308

Hi brothers i have a supplier who want to bring in this product for sale
and he ask me to do a interest check in a forum as i also going to get this key pouch
According to him it come in 2 to 3 color and 2 different bmw logo
color i heard has black/ white/ maybe brown or red
1)normal BMW logo
2)the other the M logo
interested party kindly list down your interest hear look at less than $50 sdg depend on air freight charges
let stat the ball rolling if any one keen maybe we consolidate enough can get better price

1)zacky7514 --2 pouch Mlogo (black) , normal logo(white)

Re: leather pouch bmw M logo / Normal logo

my original housing just gave way last friday.. ;(
bro.. cant really see the Mlogo.. got bigger pic? thx!

2)dan7788 --1 normal logo (white)

Bro,
have a bigger picture for that?

2)dan7788 --1 normal logo (white)
3) zeromax - 1 normal logo (white)

This does not fit all models of BMW, such as F02 F13 F10 F20 F30 etc etc as the new generation key fobs are bigger and damn thick.

TS, u shd specify for which model or else ppl are going to order and find out cannot fit, all will start screaming at u

And also, u shd squeeze ur supplier abit on the pricing as Ebay is selling OEM leather ones for about the same price or less...no need GB

let me give you some examples:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/26096728554...dise&cmd=ViewItem&hash=item3cc2dcc329&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/28084612623...dise&cmd=ViewItem&hash=item4163bbcc9d&vxp=mtr

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi brother thanks for the info
So far I gather from the supplier he has model to fit
As for the price I will try to ask whether he can lower the price so far price quote is $38 base on 10 pcs
If brothers feel it expensive you can choose to buy else where no problem any way I just gather info to see anyone interested
For those who show interest pls put model for your bimmer.
1 series
Z4
6 series
3 series
X5 and x6

Mine is the F20... but Zacky7514 bro, Please do confirm with us on whether the pricing can be lower and if it fits our F series key? thanks!

Cos from the link pasted by MW, they have pretty good offers too.. :)

Thanks for the effort bro!! Appreciated it!

zeromax;776929 said:
Mine is the F20... but Zacky7514 bro, Please do confirm with us on whether the pricing can be lower and if it fits our F series key? thanks!

Cos from the link pasted by MW, they have pretty good offers too.. :)

Thanks for the effort bro!! Appreciated it!

If your key fob looks like the below pic, then can fit, if not its a NO

BMW OEM leather key cover does have larger sizes for F series cars so if TS' supplier can bring in F series sizes, then you got hope...

Heck I might even get one!

I GPGT. This is the actual BMW OEM cover, which PML doesn't seem to have and haven't had for some time.. bloody *#(&(*()@

That casing which PML dishes out to people who part with their hard earned money is made of SHIT and looks like one

zeromax..get one from Ebay lah, looks nicer than tat cheapo looking one PML gives out

zeromax, if you die die want white cover, get this one...

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/Leather-...ts_Vehicles_Automobila_ET&hash=item3a6b1b9527

Although the seller states tat the button area sticker is a German flag, he actually gives out two stickers, one German Flag one and one BMW logo. He never mentions this for fear of intellectual property infringement issues on Ebay. He has ANY colour u want

MW;777748 said:
zeromax, if you die die want white cover, get this one...

Leather W/M BMW 7 series 5 series F01 F02 F04 F07 F10 F11 KEY FOB smart key | eBay

Although the seller states tat the button area sticker is a German flag, he actually gives out two stickers, one German Flag one and one BMW logo. He never mentions this for fear of intellectual property infringement issues on Ebay. He has ANY colour u want
haha! thanks MW bro! but that, imo, looks like pirated stuffs sia...

it is not a rush rush must get now kind of thing, just have to keep looking :)

MW;777753 said:
wah tat case would make ur key look like it has ballooned!
haha! but that is the only one I found that stated clearly for all F series key...
but dunno how it look like, so I never go and ordered...

ultimately, F series key is still new.. so wait for more design to come out lo...

Hai no choice I think I try my luck ask the supplier to bring in my order first for me see can fit or not I fun mind be the guniea pig

I hate the fat new F series key fobs. Fat, fugly and flabby. Almost as fugly as someone's ass crack. No names mentioned.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back