Leather Seat Cleaner

SHAMELESS

Whats a good leather seat cleaner for black color seats??? one without too much of those typical lemoney scent......!

Re: Leather Seat Cleaner

SHAMELESS said:
Whats a good leather seat cleaner for black color seats??? one without too much of those typical lemoney scent......!

told u dun save the hotel money !!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

hahahaha....messed up i see...hahahaha...shameless...

accused...yet could be totally innocent.

I use the one from 3M and it is pretty good. It comes with a few "flavours" and I get the one w/o any scent. I cannot remember what is called exactly but it is something like leather and upholstery cleaner. You can get it from Handifix for about $14. It is much cheaper if you know someone who works for 3M.

I use industrial leather cleaner ... meant to clean your leather till brand new. Call 97502231. Around $40-$50 per 500ML bottle.

After that, I use AmourAll Leather Care ... meant to moisturize your leather seat. Cost around $10+ and gives you the leather smell.

So far, my ride is 2 years old and leather seat still looks perfectly brand new.

P.S. I have no relations with whatever leather cleaning companies ... just my humble feedback.

i go jackspeed leather and buy the jackspeed leather cleaner that they themselves use. good stuff.

Alternatively, another good leather care product wld be Zymol leather cleaner & conditioner. can be pick up from autopac @ abt $15-$17 each.

Try the one PML sells. It smells of leather too. Cost abt $50 but will last you many applications.

silverbeam said:
Try the one PML sells. It smells of leather too. Cost abt $50 but will last you many applications.

i agree. i just tried the BMW leather lotion today, quite happy with the result. It cleans and conditions the leather at the same time and doesn't leave an oily sheen or make your seats sound squeaky like some of the other brands do. No lemony scent too.

Re: BMW Lederlotion Leather Seat Cleaner for SALE

Anyone wants to buy the BMW Lederlotion ? Used once only (less than 10% used), for sale at $39. Regular price $50. Comes with plastic gloves, sponges and paper towels. It has UV protection too, good for cars parked in the sun.

I got mine just before I signed up for the car wax package. Since they already clean and polish the interior for me as part of the package, I don't really need the Lederlotion anymore. PM or contact me at 96329473.

cheers

Re: BMW Lederlotion Leather Seat Cleaner for SALE

thanks guys for all the suggestions on leather care. i would prob go for bmw lotion, 3M or maybe the jackspeed one.

goyogi : which wax pakage did you sign up for?

calvin/nuke: eh...don't be cheeky k!!!!

Hi Shameless

it's the Zaino package from Groomworks. U interested in the BMW Lederlotion ?

cheers

Guys sorry to OT a bit. Anyone knoes where can I get my steering wheel re wrapped??

There is a shop at Paya Ubi....the other block next to Mcwell one.

On the 5th floor there is a shop that is doing the cubic printing one...look for Andy....see if he wants to do for you or not.

Back to the topic....the Zaino leather cleaner and conditioner is also very good....dun have the oily feeling and best of all...it imparts a new car smell.

Check it out at Cazcomp 21 Simon Road....ask Chandran for a little demo. I am sure you guys will love it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamej88food
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back