lobang for new 520i

Facelift will not be so soon, might have to wait for another couple of years since the new 5 was only launched last year. You can get the M5 kit which should be available in a few months' time.

520i comes with 6-cylinder engine, while E200's is a 4-pot. You asked which is better in a BMW forum, you should know the answer what you will get here.

loh_jeff said:
anyone can help???

errr what kinda lobang ? I don't think there are any distributers other then PML ? correct me if I'm wrong. I hear tanglin motors don't sell beamers no more

wat the different between 6-cylinder and 4-pot?
is 520 got hid and angel eye? is it 520 only got one spec? thank

how much hv u find out abt e200? wat kinda car u n ur dad likes depend on ur taste n likes. however we know the tastes n likes of bimmer owners though...

loh_jeff,
A 4 pot is a 4 cylinder engine which is found in the E200. Not particularly smooth and is typical of engines found in cars of smaller engine capacities (i.e. 1600cc). The 520i has a 6 cylinder engine and it just happens that BMW makes wonderful inline 6 cylinder engines. Probably the best around! The engine is smooth and creamy.

The 520i does not come with HID/Xenon lights but they are an option which means you will have to pay for them. One spec? I am guessing that you mean that E-classes come in Classic, Elegance and Avantgarde packages and would like to know if the 5 series have the same packages too. No, the 5 only comes with what PML wants to give you, the choice you have to make is with what you want to add from the options list (e.g. Xenon lights and trims). As far as I know from experience after comparing the E320 and 530i, Cycle and Carriage is very stingy when it comes to options.

Have you test driven any of the two cars? You must go to the showroom and have a go.

The E class is a nicer car to sit in while the 5 is a nicer car to drive. I would have preferred a fully kitted out E320 but my dad choose the 530i. :screwedu:

ED520 said:
u can check out juzz4cars, they are bringing in bmws too!

With the current ongoing problems associated with the 5 series, I would suggest getting it from PML if you really must have the 5. I don't see how PIs can handle these issues at moment.

loh_jeff said:
2nd pic very nice kit. anyone got lobang for 520i?

bro, 1st ur kit up ur estima for ur dad.. now wana get bimmer liao huh??

so selling ur estima..

anyway, i only got lobang for loan or refinacing for ur current ride to 1.6% interest rate.. call me if u interested lor..

guess u should have my no.

as for PML.. i know alot of promotion they r coming out soon.. so wait wait k..

is a trade secret..can't reveal too much..

no la. my dad got c-class want to sell liao. want to buy 520i or e-class. can private massage me in swog forum for the promition? thank. :dance:

From my reading of the threads in the E60 forum do seem to suggest that the 520i still have some bugs, more than those found in the 525i and 530i. At the end of the day, depends on what kind of driver you are and your budget. If you just want the branding and not performance driven, a 520i is more than enough. If you are hungry for power and have a deep pocket, even 525i may not be enough. Having driven both the 520i and the 525i, I wld say there is quite abit of difference. If u do get the 520i, do consider changing the rims. The stock 16" just cannot make it. Alternatively, consider waiting for the new valvetronic engine. But don't expect that to be trouble free too.

loh_jeff said:
any bro here going to buy 520i soon? 520i or 525i better buy?

Bro,

My fren just PI in a few E60 525 with very high specs!!

I just saw the car earlier, visually what I know, the car comes with front & rear PDC, DVD GPS navigation, moonroof, bi-xenons, motion & tilt alarm system, rain sensor, 17" 5-spoke sport rims....

The car is black with beige leather interior......very classy!!!!! :drool: :drool:

Let me know if you're interested yah!!

SMS me at 96905511

Cheers!!

Wilson

loh_jeff said:
any new price for new 520i now?

Why don't you give PML a call??

:roll:

'The Great White'

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back