Local Talent On MRT

Mastery

[video=youtube;IwvNRKqldyk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwvNRKqldyk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Netizens have expressed strong reactions over a loud quarrel that broke out between an auntie and a girl on the MRT. Most felt the auntie's behaviour was unreasonable since the girl had already given up the priority seat to her.

The incident had occurred on the East-West Line train heading towards Pasir Ris at about 6.30pm. STOMPer Khair, a commuter on the same train, captured their exchange on video.

Although the girl gave her seat up to the auntie when asked, the older woman later claimed that she had stared unhappily at her afterwards, commenting loudly that she was 'probably from China'.

She then tried to snap a photo of the girl, prompting her to ask the auntie why she was 'causing trouble' for her. The auntie then accused the girl of not being 'honest'. The girl got off the train soon afterwards.

Many STOMPers wrote comments on the situation.

STOMPer auditorrr felt the auntie was extremely rude:

"The problem with humans is that we totally fail to use the magic word. What is magic word? We only know how to teach children but we adults never do it.

"The magic word is 'please'! And then 'thank you'! Making demands won't help!"

STOMPer prometheus_system also found the auntie's actions unreasonable:

"Why do such people have such a mentality?

"She behaves like the world owes her something. Young lady never give up her seat, she scolds. Young lady give up her seat already she still scold and wants to create a nuisance."

singaporean1976 commented:

"Seriously, giving up seats serves a meaningful purpose. However some people just take it like they are king of the place.

"Give the young girl a break lah. People have already stood up and offered the seat to you."

Passerby77 felt the girl had handled the situation very well:

"This young lady seems to be very good at handling this situation. The phrase 'ok enough' is very good.

For others, the way the old lady provokes people, they may go into a fight.

STOMPer ellariz feels such confrontations would not happen if Reserved Seats were done away with:

"It's better to not have any reserve seats anymore. Anyway most Singaporean are polite enough to give up their seats to the elderly."

STOMPer anitar saw the situation differently however, and felt the auntie could just be stressed out by her work:

"Uncles and aunties are now very stressed because they are old already but still need to work, can't blame her.

"Work doesn't mean exercise. The government is pushing older people to work when they should be enjoying their lives."

Re: Local Talent On MRT

Govt should impose fine for those that pick up a quarrel................say S$1000?

* best is to remove all the seats then no such issue...........................
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Last edited by a moderator:

She deserve all e negativity feedback by Netizens... the aunty that is.

STOMPer anitar saw the situation differently however, and felt the auntie could just be stressed out by her work:

"Uncles and aunties are now very stressed because they are old already but still need to work, can't blame her.

"Work doesn't mean exercise. The government is pushing older people to work when they should be enjoying their lives."

Cost of living toooooo high thus most of us must work till this age....................................................not many can have the luxury to enjoy lives..............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

More like trying to be neutral by putting in good words to soften e issue while directing matters to another issue. Oh well.

Ah lian chio........ :laughlik::laughlik:

Baby1M;837417 said:
More like trying to be neutral by putting in good words to soften e issue while directing matters to another issue. Oh well.

Singaporeans mah....like just now on FB, i got 1 bro lamenting out loud that gf kaopei kaobu when he say he busy with work cannot pick her up.
his cha bor frens reply as if its a god given right that he must pick her
guys frens try to act snag, give in to her, cherish her blah blah blah

i am like " are u her ahmad? u too nice liao lah...ask her go take cab, mrt"

i am only the one dissing the gals posters off i guess.
the truth sounds harsh but i rather be true than those turbans beating around the bushes like most Singaporeans

how many of ya are guility of that? keke
giving politically correct answers when actually u think otherwise :lol2:

auntie confirm damm irritating.... never please at all.

this young lady actually have q high threshold... if for nowadays gen y, think whack liao....

sszone;837431 said:
Singaporeans mah....like just now on FB, i got 1 bro lamenting out loud that gf kaopei kaobu when he say he busy with work cannot pick her up.
his cha bor frens reply as if its a god given right that he must pick her
guys frens try to act snag, give in to her, cherish her blah blah blah

i am like " are u her ahmad? u too nice liao lah...ask her go take cab, mrt"

i am only the one dissing the gals posters off i guess.
the truth sounds harsh but i rather be true than those turbans beating around the bushes like most Singaporeans

how many of ya are guility of that? keke
giving politically correct answers when actually u think otherwise :lol2:
I agree.
Whats troubling is, now only GF already kaopei kaobu and thinking it is god given right. Imagine when become wife... It will likely become your money is my money, my money is my money plus your whatever is my whatever and my whatever is my whatever :lol:

Baby1M;837493 said:
I agree.
Whats troubling is, now only GF already kaopei kaobu and thinking it is god given right. Imagine when become wife... It will likely become your money is my money, my money is my money plus your whatever is my whatever and my whatever is my whatever :lol:

your KKJ is my KKJ!

:huhhuh:

I love Ah Lians !!!

Wah, photo above gives a whole new meaning to the word "Ah Huay"... many many flowers...

VolanteDB9;837498 said:
your KKJ is my KKJ!

:huhhuh:
Also inclusive lah, :lol2:

Baby1M;837493 said:
I agree.

Baby1M, we should seriously think about marriage. I am worried.
Let's just remain single. :D

kenntona;837500 said:
I love Ah Lians !!!
Hubby: Honey, can u please take off ur cloths.
She: yes I did.
Hubby: meant those flowery one u r wearing now.
She: yes I did, I promise.
Hubby: pls lah, this is no time to plunk me, pls remove the flowery outfit.
She: honey, these r tattoo. U requested a while back.
Hubby: OMFG, i didn't mean get yourself tattooed altogether, I meant get yourself and tattoo (the pet) together!
:roll::roll:

:goodup: ..........................................................................................

C3P0;837530 said:
Baby1M, we should seriously think about marriage. I am worried.
Let's just remain single. :D
Your statement send some chills up my spine, I maybe Metrosexual but am not gay... but but if there's $ benefits, I can consider :lol2: :lol2:

Acherly, that Ah Lian on the MRT really quite chio leh... can spiak Engrand quite well also!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkvao8livenet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back