• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Lookin for matt black kidney grills for E46 FL

southpaw23

Hey again,

Anybody lookin to sell their matt black kidney grills for an E46 FL?

Thought i'd check out the forum before i go ahead with buying a new pair. Still not fully decided on whether to go with the black kidney grills...the wife is adverse to this and would rather i keep the stock, but i'm inclined to get one. So thought i'd get me a pair of second hand ones so if it doens't work out, i can keep it in storage or sell it off in the classifieds

Lemme know if anyone's keen on letting theirs go or have a spare pair.. :)

Re: Lookin for matt black kidney grills for E46 FL

I guess this would be alot more effective if it were in the classified section eh?

Can anyone tell me why i'm still unable to post in the other forum sections? I've reached the 10 post count and clearly have been a member for more then 5 days.

is there anything else i gotta do?

southpaw23;387340 said:
I guess this would be alot more effective if it were in the classified section eh?

Can anyone tell me why i'm still unable to post in the other forum sections? I've reached the 10 post count and clearly have been a member for more then 5 days.

is there anything else i gotta do?

think u got to follow ur e-mail link to confirm ur registration b4 u can gain full accesss to the forum.

Thanks for the heads up. I think that email must have got lost in the spam filters etc. I'll try requesting for them to resend the activation email and look out for the mail.

ok...looks like i've got the registration and activation sorted. cheers! :)

go check with this guy called sszone. he runs this place called bimmershop and may have stock.

2nd hand ones are quite rare. it's not expensive in the first place.

its Bimshop lah Jinooi but many thanks for the headsup dude....hehe
matt black for E46 facelifted currently no stock, will have to check with my overseas supplier.

and Bro Southpaw, i think the email its in your Spam folder, especially if its yahoo email or something....maybe the email system hates beemers

Thanks for all the heads up guys...i re-requested for the activation email and have gotten that sorted now. I think i may have just completely missed the email the last time around..

So any luck with the grills sszone? :)

actuallly i'm too is interested in one but looking for shiny black. Just got my ride and also have mix feeling as my car is black. Not sure all black will look good or not. Any bros go pics to share on this?

Thanks in advance.

Is there a glossy black kidney grill as well? Dang...more choices...now i'm really getting confused :p

in my opinion, if your car is black, go for carbon fibre or matt black. so that the grills will stand out from the paint of the car. :)

Good point....think i'll go for matt black. Now i just need to find one available :p

I have a pair of glossy black ones (black plastic). let me know if you are interested.

sms 9389 4385

BlackAss;387582 said:
I have a pair of glossy black ones (black plastic). let me know if you are interested.

sms 9389 4385

bro, so fast sold already... anyone else have 1 to let go? Buy online gonna cost like almost $100 with the curent exchange rate... Or should I just spray the original ones to black since the chrome on mine a little bit went matt already....

Its reserved to be sold for the price of a couple of beers.... had been in my storeroom, never had the chance to install it before I sold my FL E46.

Cheers.

BlackAss;387742 said:
Its reserved to be sold for the price of a couple of beers.... had been in my storeroom, never had the chance to install it before I sold my FL E46.

Cheers.

oh ok. I'm the guy who sms you earlier. hahaha. if the buyer back out, do let me know yeah. price of a couple of beer sounds good!!

spidy;387460 said:
actuallly i'm too is interested in one but looking for shiny black. Just got my ride and also have mix feeling as my car is black. Not sure all black will look good or not. Any bros go pics to share on this?

Thanks in advance.

I had the same reservations on black on black..
but after i changed it.. really no horse run.. car look really more sporty..
of course white is the best looking with black grille..

i had mine stickered by a friend though.. toghether with the side chrome trims .. now look really sporty!
and with my 18" rims ...really no horse run

sszone;387517 said:
well, there are 3 types....matt black, gloss black, carbon fibre.

wah CF! that i got to see... anyone has it on?

spidy;387738 said:
bro, so fast sold already... anyone else have 1 to let go? Buy online gonna cost like almost $100 with the curent exchange rate... Or should I just spray the original ones to black since the chrome on mine a little bit went matt already....

bro dont spray.. spray on chrome wont last and when it is chipped off it looks really cheap..
go get it, you wont regret.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8dog

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back