• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

looking 1-2yrs old E90 320i

sgbb

Dear all,

i'm looking to change my current car to a beemer 320i E90 series (i'm currently driving a rx8 and is not exactly very convenient for my dad to drive when he's back from overseas every now & then, as he needs to pick up his old folks, thus my main reason to say bye bye to my car), and i'm wondering if anybody is selling their beemers.

i'm not driving a beemer now, but have driven a E46 previously, courtesy of my uncle :)
i noticed a trend that more & more owners are selling away their cars after 1-2yrs...so isn't it more worthwhile to get a 2nd hand beemer as opposed to the new ones? pls advise.

erm....i've also have a question: is beemer's maintenance that jialat??? why is it so??? any differences getting the beemers to be serviced at PML or the aftermarket workshops??? pls enlighten me..

thanks!

sorry for this long essay, pls dun flame me...:nehnehhh:

Cheers & Happy Holidays!

Re: looking 1-2yrs old E90 320i

arh ha....my e90 320i(aka matachia) is currently 1yr 10mths and 12 days old:) errr....r u suggesting I sell?:lol2:

aiyoh.....

i dun dare to ask u to sell la...
i'm just finding more ppl seling their rides which are not so old....

it includes all makes > deutsche, italiano, nihon, korean, malaysion etc...
hee heeee....

paisei paisei...

try sgcarmart or PML premium selections. good luck on your search.

pm deadkookabura....he is selling his tip tip top top 320. guy is anal about his cars....wipe down after every ride....wash when it rains etc....black colour.

this is the car

BMW 320I Details - sgCarMart

totoseow;282332 said:
pm deadkookabura....he is selling his tip tip top top 320. guy is anal about his cars....wipe down after every ride....wash when it rains etc....black colour.

this is the car

BMW 320I Details - sgCarMart

thanks!

i'll look into it.

cheers & happy holidays :cloud9:

Do consider a new one... heard some guys got it at 128k....

Other advantages are you get to pick colour of exterior and interior. Feel good factor is just super duper.

Prices from PML for entry models can be as much as 10k difference within short peroid. Especially if they need to meet the target you can get extremely low price. So buying at the right time could save you big sum. I think you should buy new one as I heard PML trying to sell more cars within this month. No harm trying since you got nothing to lose.

mrericlee;282412 said:
Do consider a new one... heard some guys got it at 128k....

Other advantages are you get to pick colour of exterior and interior. Feel good factor is just super duper.

Try to offer 125k, you may be lucky to get the deal depending on whether you need to buy or they need to sell. I got my 323 at 146k, few months later some guys got it at 136k and now I hear they are selling around 150k but of course now with lots of extra features which we don't have at that time.

Do you guys actually post your offer to your SE? Or do you try to bargain the price down?

mrericlee;282434 said:
Do you guys actually post your offer to your SE? Or do you try to bargain the price down?

Recently I bought one car (3000 cc)and counter offered 10k below their discounted price. After one week the SE obtained the approval from the top management and they gave to me. Promised not to disclose. Anyway not the BMW !

woO...

thanks!

i'll try my to make a trip down to PML then...
thanks!

115k for a 1 year old is not quite worth the money... if you ask me.. but that is my 2 cents worth....

so how much do u reckon is a good price that i should look at for a yr old 320i?
pls advise....thanks!

just as a guide though...haa haa

sgbb;283278 said:
so how much do u reckon is a good price that i should look at for a yr old 320i?
pls advise....thanks!

just as a guide though...haa haa

try looking to buy direct from the owner, you save from the spread the dealer makes.

fyi, i sold my 1.5yr 320i about 5mths ago, to ppsl for 102k.
cheers
muddie

i am letting go my 9 mth old (Mar 07) 320i. I throw in the 19inch BBS rims with 9 mth old tyres. However, there is a 10 cents coin size dent at the bonnet due to stone. Asking for abt 110k. If interested, can sms me at 98416990

mmmm.......thanks for all the feedback.

point to ask again: what's the difference between the 320i for yr '05 '06 '07?

or is there any in the 1st place???

would really love to join any meetup provided u guys dun mind me not driving any beemer..haa haaa

mengteck71: i'll let u know asap, u're not urgent to sell right? upgrading ah??? haa haa

I already signed the agreement to trade in for Jan 06 523I liao.. pai seh..

I also dunno what is the model difference. Am always confused by E90, E92 thingy...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back