• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Looking for E39 rims

Re: Looking for E39 rims

u r looking for a new or used??

gadaffi said:
u r looking for a new or used??

Wah lau bro, I think he looking for used ones lah. If want new ones, will go buy from shop. Here is a good place to source for used ones if forummers selling off or exporting their rides.

Hey Andy,
Just asking, where can I get the M5 rims that you've got?
Will they fit an E34? Or do I have to get some spacers? Any recommendations for the rims and spacers?
Thanks!

Ronkovic said:
Hey Andy,
Just asking, where can I get the M5 rims that you've got?
Will they fit an E34? Or do I have to get some spacers? Any recommendations for the rims and spacers?
Thanks!

I got mine used from Hurry Tyres. These are 18" staggered rims. Not that easy to find locally. 18" all round maybe but 18" staggered very hard to come by. You might have to order from overseas.

I dunno what is the offset for e34s but the e39 has an unsual offset of 20-22mm and centre bore of 74mm. If the offset allowance for your ride is similar, than I guess they will fit. I didn't use spacers on mine. The 265/35/18 at the rear aggressive enough for me liao.

T6 said:
I got mine used from Hurry Tyres. These are 18" staggered rims. Not that easy to find locally. 18" all round maybe but 18" staggered very hard to come by. You might have to order from overseas.

I dunno what is the offset for e34s but the e39 has an unsual offset of 20-22mm and centre bore of 74mm. If the offset allowance for your ride is similar, than I guess they will fit. I didn't use spacers on mine. The 265/35/18 at the rear aggressive enough for me liao.

Thanks for the info. Will probably pop by Hurry this Saturday and check it out.
Think I need to get some hubcentric rims, cos' get abit of vibrations on my HM2s now, even after high speed balancing because I think the tyre shop accidentally discarded the rings during my last tyre change.

E34 has a centre bore of 72.5mm, with offset of 20mm. Rear can go up to 22mm. So I guess, definitely will need the spacers for the front if I get the E39 M rims or if I retain the HM2s. My personal preference has always been for multi-spoke rims, Love the M-style and those Alpina types!

Ronkovic said:
Thanks for the info. Will probably pop by Hurry this Saturday and check it out.
Think I need to get some hubcentric rims, cos' get abit of vibrations on my HM2s now, even after high speed balancing because I think the tyre shop accidentally discarded the rings during my last tyre change.

E34 has a centre bore of 72.5mm, with offset of 20mm. Rear can go up to 22mm. So I guess, definitely will need the spacers for the front if I get the E39 M rims or if I retain the HM2s. My personal preference has always been for multi-spoke rims, Love the M-style and those Alpina types!

I think u shd call Hurry Tyres before u go down as I doubt they have stock of these used rims. If u want these rims badly, there might be a set for sale latest next July if that set is not sold or exported with the car (BIG HINT).

oops sori T6........

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back