Looking for Performance Styling

jseah_70

Hi guys,

Can anyone help, I'm looking at doing the performance styling on my car, trying to find a company that does car decal for me, the performance stripes. Does anyone has a recommendation and a name I can contact. Thanks.

Re: Looking for Performance Styling

jseah_70, MTL, zng your car swee swee so that we can drool over it at Jln Sultan - kopi tiam :p

dun go genconcept...deteriorated......go to the shop directly behind fong kim. i forgot the name.

totoseow;648975 said:
dun go genconcept...deteriorated......go to the shop directly behind fong kim. i forgot the name.

Oh, didnt know genconcept is bad... went there and saw got lambo and ferrari doin some decals... tot they are good...

totoseow;648975 said:
Johnson...

Johnson, or Visionwerkz.....

johnson is cheap n good. lambo agent uses them.

Thank you Toto, Centurion, Ryan, Kenn, Robot and everyone else who reply...again always can depend on you guys for help.

Toto and Ryan, special thanks, is FK the one at Eunos?

jseah_70;649044 said:
Thank you Toto, Centurion, Ryan, Kenn, Robot and everyone else who reply...again always can depend on you guys for help.

Bro, they are at Ubi Rd 1.
Behind TP HQ.
BMW-SG - The BMW Singapore Community - Workshops

jseah_70;649044 said:

yes. u drive past FK...then turn left .....next lane u c jeep chee turn left again...go to the last shop on ur left. as i said. direct behind...FK.

I will be at Johnson this Saturday morning.

totoseow;649062 said:
yes. u drive past FK...then turn left .....next lane u c jeep chee turn left again...go to the last shop on ur left. as i said. direct behind...FK.

Thanks Jeremy. I'll drop by tomorrow afternoon, only problem now is to describe to him the performance stripes, I can't search a really good HD pic, I can barely make out that its silver & while stripes I think :verysad:

Thanks again.

kenntona;649072 said:
I will be at Johnson this Saturday morning.

Ken,
I'll drop by tomorrow afternoon, first of all I need to find a good pic for the decal I want.

tomace;649201 said:
No worries about e pics. He can google for it. :)

Good service / workmanship from Johnson ~

Happy modding ~~ Cheers~~ :)

Thanks Tomace,
Good to hear that. :p

I'm heading to Johnson to black decal my sliver window trimmings too :)

Centurion9990;649253 said:
I'm heading to Johnson to black decal my sliver window trimmings too :)

Hi Bro, thinking of that too... must view the result to be convinced... but worry that it might not withstand the washing and weather.... Too many bends and curves... :thinking:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
home_station_real_estate
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back