Loving my new old e92

waltgrace

Hello everybody,

I'm new to the Beemer family, and came onboard with this new old stock ;) e92 325 in Alpine White.

2cqk97d.jpg

I'm loving it thus far, although... I'm sure the poison will soon run deep within my veins. Actually, it already has.

Already met a few nice folks through this board, hope to learn more and make new friends along the way.

Next up... possibly a performance mod. :sneaky:

Re: Loving my new old e92

Welcome and let the mod begin!

waltgrace;1081662 said:
Hello everybody,

I'm new to the Beemer family, and came onboard with this new old stock ;) e92 325 in Alpine White.

2cqk97d.jpg

I'm loving it thus far, although... I'm sure the poison will soon run deep within my veins. Actually, it already has.

Already met a few nice folks through this board, hope to learn more and make new friends along the way.

Congrats on your e92 bro :)

Welcome to the forum !

waltgrace;1081662 said:
Hello everybody,

2cqk97d.jpg

Hi walt,

welcome onboard.......

* with BMWsg decal add 5hp...
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

JuzMe;1081668 said:
Welcome and let the mod begin!

Thanks bro, actually mod has already begun... :shakehea:

seanskye;1081670 said:
Congrats on the new old ride... awesome!

Thanks sean! NOS (New Old Stock) is the best... just like russian military-grade guitar amplifier tubes... :p

ShaunJeremy;1081672 said:
Congrats on your e92 bro :)

Welcome to the forum !

Thanks, SJ!

kevinbmw;1081691 said:
welcome fellow e92 bro!
nice looking ride...

Thanks, Kevin! Lotsa beautiful rides here... I'm trying to take a leaf out of all of your books

ac323;1081695 said:
Hi walt,

welcome onboard.......

* with BMWsg decal add 5hp...
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Thanks bro. Didn't know that. Possibly looking at a BMW monogram vinyl wrap, now that you say it..

On a serious note, the 19" wheels are real hefty, so I'm looking at either a sprint booster/powerbox mod. I don't need the car to race anyone on the road, but I want the engine to respond like it did when it was on the stock 18"s... any tips?

waltgrace;1081703 said:
Thanks bro, actually mod has already begun... :shakehea:

Thanks sean! NOS (New Old Stock) is the best... just like russian military-grade guitar amplifier tubes... :p

Thanks, SJ!

Thanks, Kevin! Lotsa beautiful rides here... I'm trying to take a leaf out of all of your books

Thanks bro. Didn't know that. Possibly looking at a BMW monogram vinyl wrap, now that you say it..

On a serious note, the 19" wheels are real hefty, so I'm looking at either a sprint booster/powerbox mod. I don't need the car to race anyone on the road, but I want the engine to respond like it did when it was on the stock 18"s... any tips?

Powerbox should helps......

* next up Coilover ...
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

waltgrace;1081703 said:

rid_dbk_400.jpg
rid_dsk_400.jpg

RI-D

19×8.57.4kg

Last edited by a moderator:

ac323;1081708 said:
Powerbox should helps......

* next up Coilover ...
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Ok will check out the PBX :)

Coilover... man, I've been trying to resist doing this. Need an antidote soon..

Bro Mockngbrd, would love to have forged rims.. but not looking to spend that sorta moolah... also I like the look of the AV m310s that are on my ride. Can't do DPE/HRE...too FIERCE for my bank acct.

Hi waltgrace, welcome aboard and congrats on the ride! Enjoy the sheer driving pleasure and see you soon!

Codewerx;1081716 said:
Hi waltgrace, welcome aboard and congrats on the ride! Enjoy the sheer driving pleasure and see you soon!

Thanks bro! I'm looking forward to meeting folks here as well, though I think I just missed the most recent meetup?

Welcome to the forum. e92 rooooocks.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers.

Welcome!!!

Change the dp and flash ecu should be very good enough.

SUPAN;1082778 said:
Welcome!!!

Change the dp and flash ecu should be very good enough.

plus get some Black light weight rims???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fubotvincp
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back