Lux LED Angle eyes

jster

Wonder any1 here using Lux LED AE? Any feedback on the brightness?Ah moh forum claim it to be 1 of the best. I saw PIAA,RD,GP thunder. All not bright enough to b turned on in the day. Was at PML n saw the new E92 wif white AE. Wet....

Re: Lux LED Angle eyes

bro, the problem doesn't lie with what type of bulb used but more of the construction of the AE rings.
as for product claims, just discount 1/2 whaever u read anywhere....keke
its best to see the product installed than believe any claims

I had the RD before, they are hardly visible during the day, night time looks quite swee. I've then changed to WeissLicht, they are brighter than RD but not fantastic as well. You can buy WeissLicht from this website: WeissLicht Ultra-Bright LED Angel Eye Upgrade for BMW - JleviSW

If I'm not wrong, for the LUX upgrade, you need to send your headlights to USA for them to mod the lights for you. Seen it in one of the chio chio 335 before, they look fantastic. Pics are at post #35 in this thread: http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/member-rides-event-writeups/34140-stage-one-complete.html

Tks SSZONE..yalor..tats the reason i ask if any bro here have installed LUX n share their reviews...

Tks 715..i believe its OSS u talking about tat need to b sent to US. LUX is plug n play..ah moh forum claims its no.1 i term of brightness leh...

jster;575443 said:
Tks SSZONE..yalor..tats the reason i ask if any bro here have installed LUX n share their reviews...

Tks 715..i believe its OSS u talking about tat need to b sent to US. LUX is plug n play..ah moh forum claims its no.1 i term of brightness leh...

Oops, guessed I got mixed up. Anyway, the OSS looks real nice and I think that is the ultimate AE mod. The rest just doesn't come close. Dunno much about the LUX AE. Is it just a change of bulbs?

Yes, LUX is plug and play like RD or Weiss.
If I remember correctly, around US$229-249. Ex siah....

Last edited by a moderator:

sszone;575470 said:
the only Lux i know is the bath soap....mmmm...smells nice...hahaha

Are you still selling RD? Or you have something better to offer now? Saw in FB that you've something new coming in.

Use LUX smell nicenice i like! Haha
Yalor, quite ex leh. Shippin itself to Sin abt US30. Havin say tat, PIAA oso not cheap. If its reali bright enough to b visual in the day. Might worth the $$.
Happiness- priceless. Everything else- master/visa! Hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes I have ordered the LUX and installed on my friend's E90. it's indeed the brightest LED in the market compared to RD & PIAA. You can order direct from NAMotorsports for around SGD300 and DIY install.

mind you the brightness still cannot compare to the Audi LEDs but against PIAA/RD yes slightly brighter.

I have Installed Lux 5.0 AE on my halogen lamp too! It is bright and white! Happy with the purchase.
Havent got a chance to compare it against other AE bulbs available but it is not A4 DRL type of brightness.

Done this on one DIY attempt - took quite a while (and backaches) to get it done. Engine bay so spacious but headlamp assembly very packed.

alim26;575587 said:
Yes I have ordered the LUX and installed on my friend's E90. it's indeed the brightest LED in the market compared to RD & PIAA. You can order direct from NAMotorsports for around SGD300 and DIY install.

mind you the brightness still cannot compare to the Audi LEDs but against PIAA/RD yes slightly brighter.

With the number of LED LUX used, i dont expect to get audi's type of brightness, but at least to b visual in the day..
Only SLIGHTLY brighter than PIAA/RD?? Ohno...coz i dont consider PIAA/RD to b bright at all in the day... :(
Tks bro..

Deepblue;575591 said:
I have Installed Lux 5.0 AE on my halogen lamp too! It is bright and white! Happy with the purchase.
Havent got a chance to compare it against other AE bulbs available but it is not A4 DRL type of brightness.

Done this on one DIY attempt - took quite a while (and backaches) to get it done. Engine bay so spacious but headlamp assembly very packed.

Hi Deepblue, when u say bright n white..does it apply during the day time??
Tks bro.

Anyone interested in a group buy? 5 person will do.

alim26;575587 said:

heard that Audi's LEDs got problem and very ex to replace... think something like more than $2k

jster;575917 said:
Hi Deepblue, when u say bright n white..does it apply during the day time??
Tks bro.

Ok, will have to reword that to "bright and white at night". :)

In daylight, the ring is visible but hardly bright. Will try to take a picture to show it.

still in testing stage bro....already ordered some samples for testing.
can't sell blindly rite? i don't want ppl buy already kpkb or have to resell at loss later in so many WTS threads after they find it to be unsatisfactory.

715;575489 said:
Are you still selling RD? Or you have something better to offer now? Saw in FB that you've something new coming in.

Deepblue;576261 said:
Ok, will have to reword that to "bright and white at night". :)

In daylight, the ring is visible but hardly bright. Will try to take a picture to show it.

Yes Pls!! Dont take A pic la...take a few pic la. :thumbsup:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubgamee
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back