M Festival In Sepang

SC_IS

Guys,

anyone keen to join this even at Sepang this 19th-21st June?

More details please contact me.

Many thanks
Shawn

Re: M Festival In Sepang

Working hard on those dates to earn enough $ to try for downpayment on future M.... Sigh

I would love to go but when I found out it straddles 3 working days of which 1 day is to drive up and 1 day is to drive back, I just cant take that kind of time off work. Munich should have considered doing it on Fri-Sun or Sat to Mon to attract more participants.

Some people annual leave is only 14 days type leh.

T6;827977 said:
I would love to go but when I found out it straddles 3 working days of which 1 day is to drive up and 1 day is to drive back, I just cant take that kind of time off work. Munich should have considered doing it on Fri-Sun or Sat to Mon to attract more participants.

some ppl no leave...no work = no money

What are the details? How much? What is being offered? Which hotel? Any support? Any experts? Bring own car or trying Munich's?

Apparently, it'll be something like PML Performance Academy - cars will be from MA, with instructors etc... that's all I know.

Would love to go, but seriously, 3 days in the weekday, with such short notice, I'd be fired if I went MIA.

T6;827977 said:

I know... I asked Jegan so many questions... then I realised its on weekdays... I feel abit bad now

T6;827977 said:

I feel the same. I was about to fire an sms to Shawn until i realized it's 3 working days. Too bad, would really love to attend :(

From what I know, we will be driving Munich cars flown in from Germany. I hv no idea if they are left hand drive. If want some track time, allowed to use own car but I do not know if it means we cannot track the Munich car.

you'll be brought out in the Munich M cars. but theres an open session with only 12 cars so you might not get the chance at that phase to track the M cars. So they advise you to drive your own cars to avoid disappointment. Nothing was said whether it voids warranty anot...
I know last time PML track day they tried to void my warranty when it broke down during their organised track day...

T6;827977 said:

i agree. and on too short notice too.

Guys,

We are departing on the 19th and returning on the 21st.
3 days 2 nights and a very nice hotel.
Germany Munich itself will be flying down 12 cars with Instructors.
Further details contact the above from marketing. :)

jaskin;828079 said:
Who's chioer Jagen or Jamie?

I vote Jagen :lol2:

SC_IS;828043 said:
Guys,

We are departing on the 19th and returning on the 21st.
3 days 2 nights and a very nice hotel.
Germany Munich itself will be flying down 12 cars with Instructors.
Further details contact the above from marketing. :)

shawn, can my companion go as driver too? just paid the relevant driver rates?

Ler, yup, companion pay half. Price talk to Jegan or Jamie ok? :) Can't reach them wassapp or call me

masschaoz;828085 said:
shawn, can my companion go as driver too? just paid the relevant driver rates?

Shawn, How many participants per car?

should be quite an experience...

but too bad; 1 day to drive to KL, 1 day to drive back to SG and left with 1 day of driver's training in specially flown in M cars from Munich and some track time with your own car...

a tad too little entertainment for a 3 day trip IMO...

better save the time-off and $$$ for an overseas drivers training... maybe Nürburgring... :)

Anyone have any idea about other participants from other countries? there were news that some M-Enthusiasts from either Indonesia or Taiwan has shipped their cars to Malaysia just to take part in this inaugural event in Asia...

Will all the M-Cars from all around Asia gathered together and share their interests in M-Cars? Any details on how the event line-up will be? It seems a lot more details were shared for the original MFest in the States

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kagarccom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back