M performance CF Front Splitter

Double K

After waiting for a while, finally fitted the CF front splitter on my F10..Thanks to Mike of SWC for making it possible.

Re: M performance CF Front Splitter

your right splitter is not perfect fit with a gap ... as compare to left splitter

Yah I know. The double sided tape is not doing its job.. Will rectify it tomorrow.

is there a screw underneath that secures the splitter?

Double K;921030 said:
Yah I know. The double sided tape is not doing its job.. Will rectify it tomorrow.

Hi double k bro,

Beautiful!

Can you share with me where did you get the CF front splitter..?

Is it just an add on or it comes with the whole Front M Bumper?

What's the damage and how long does it takes for installation?

I'm have been looking around for this setup but I couldn't get any from the forum.
Until now.. finally I see your post with pictures! Swee!!

Pls let me know soon.. Tks so much!

There are actually 5 screws on the bottom. Two each on the extreme left and right and one in the centre. The two screws on the left and right is using the original holes from the Mtec kit. Only the one in the centre need to drill a small hole onto the Mtec kit. So it is pretty secure..

@surftec,
This piece of accessory is only available either in PML or MA, I think..I got mine from PML..However, it is the only piece they bring in. So I don' know when the next shipment is coming in. You may wish to call them..

It is a separate accessory of the Mtec bumper. In fact this CF splitter is specifically meant for the M bumper.

Price is quite high though. More than $2K plus..You can check the price with PML or MA.

It is very easy to install. Probably take less than 15 mins to finish the job.

Hope you can get yours soon..

Nice meeting you there bro. Ur pocket is very very deep. Very nice ride...

Looks great .. fitment could be a lil better.

Double K;921025 said:
After waiting for a while, finally fitted the CF front splitter on my F10..Thanks to Mike of SWC for making it possible.

Very nice.... Can pml voucher be use to purchase this cf splitter? Sorry I'm new to this and I'm considering getting it

I'm not sure whether PML voucher can be used for this particular purchase. Guess you have to call their accessories department to enquire..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
may88kiwi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back