M3 Exhaust on Normal E46 Coupes

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
rex7_vtec said:
Is this possible? Not looking at full conversion, just the exhaust will do...
Can, have to cut away half of your boot and get a bumper also.

I is not liking the sound of this.
Sounds mad!

No no no. Too Yam Tree!

Yah really. haha...have to cut away your BOOT. Yes..the boot...but don't care about it being yam tree, i love how it looks.

ryan,
You are nuts! Stop encouraging him!
Just look at the Stream picture.

rex7_vtec,
Money is better spent on supercharging.

rex7_vtec said:
ryan: Why muct cut the boot?

Tanzy: Hehehe I just like the looks of it man!! Unless I tio TOTO this week, kekeke put deposit for the new M5 hahahaha!!!

That is because of the tyre well...
M3 doesnt have it.

U can convert to quad-exhaust look (be it dummy or functional ) but u can't use the M3 stock exhaust. So far I hv seen at least 3 E46 both sedan n coupe running with such mods..

Next time if I c em again, I will chiet and stop em, ask em how, where and how much they did it ok? kekekekeke...

Given the hassle, think just scrap the idea bro. Dual pipes are sweet enough IMO.

OT.....couldnt make it to ur BBQ, sorry dude....End of OT

rex7_vtec,

Just buy the M3.

Just sell part of your land loh...probably can buy one M3 for me also as a gift.

:thumbsup:

TripleM said:
rex7_vtec said:
ryan: Why muct cut the boot?

Tanzy: Hehehe I just like the looks of it man!! Unless I tio TOTO this week, kekeke put deposit for the new M5 hahahaha!!!

That is because of the tyre well...
M3 doesnt have it.

U can convert to quad-exhaust look (be it dummy or functional ) but u can't use the M3 stock exhaust. So far I hv seen at least 3 E46 both sedan n coupe running with such mods..

Next time if I c em again, I will chiet and stop em, ask em how, where and how much they did it ok? kekekekeke...

Given the hassle, think just scrap the idea bro. Dual pipes are sweet enough IMO.

OT.....couldnt make it to ur BBQ, sorry dude....End of OT

Damn.............really wished could have fitted on the M3 exhaust

Come for the next BBQ I organise k!!

rex7_vtec,
" Come for the next BBQ I organise k!! "

Will do man..thanks

Have seen quad tip exhaust kits available for 3 series coupes and sedans but those usually use 2 mufflers so that they can route around the spare tire well. IMHO, the dual exhaust is enuff, the quad is just adding weight and not getting much performance gains anyway.

rex7_vtec said:
Hmm point taken, actually I went to this webby www.autovogue.com and they do have the bumpers to accomodate the quadpipes... Might have to start denting the spare tyre well though...

More like cutting and hacking away, then patching back the spare tire well... nasty thing to do man... might compromise some structural rigidity.

Yup, check out he photo:Its a E46 330i 4 dr with a M3 tranny.
Gotta cut out half the spare tire compartment and install new heat shield panel. No more spare tire in the car already :thinking:

It is possible.

In fact, no need stock M3 exhaust also can.
Companies make these exhausts for the sedan/coupe ala M3 style.

Angled further outwards for even less cutting of the sparetire well.

Try the Eisenmann Quad tips.

www.eisenhaus.com

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dangnhapfun88

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups