M3/M4 Horror (Rumour)

Re: M3/M4 Horror (Rumour)

now audi rs5 is 500K liao... so new M3 also abt there? wow 100K jump in price?

golfgti;963355 said:

madness.. lol!! side track, would any of you consider a 981 Boxster S, test drove it today.. not bad.. but of cos not as good as my M3. I was thinking of getting one minus the COE which I wanna bid myself.. lol!!

comparing to other cars, the boxster seems pretty reasonably priced and affordable.. and not to mention showroom crowd was decent!! Compared to PML, no sales exec and no customer at all when i drop by to send my fiancee's car in..

Boxster S should be around same price as a M3 when loaded w options man

golfgti;963355 said:
New M3 not out yet right?
Anyway, 2 weeks ago, the M3 individual is $408800, now I don't know.

Baby1M;963720 said:
New M3 not out yet right?
Anyway, 2 weeks ago, the M3 individual is $408800, now I don't know.

I was at Munich today, the price is $447,800

Chagrin;964023 said:
:oooops: :goodup:

Chagrin;964023 said:

Ouch. That's a lot of penny for an M3. Give it a month and COE price should negate any price increase due to ARF revision.

New GT3 about 700K.....gulp

Got to hear the engine note first. If it sounds anything like the sewing machine tin can on the C2S, it's a lost cause. Everything else abt the car looks tempting though :drool:

Well, my neighbors 997 Porker GTS sounds a bit like Clar's description every time he fires it up on his way to work at Mount E.... Hehehehehe

clar;964521 said:
Got to hear the engine note first. If it sounds anything like the sewing machine tin can on the C2S, it's a lost cause. Everything else abt the car looks tempting though :drool:

hahhaa then when the 6.9M finally here, no need to drive liao everywhere jam. US already selling this at US$130K++...

golfgti;964581 said:
hahhaa then when the 6.9M finally here, no need to drive liao everywhere jam. US already selling this at US$130K++...

No worries, PAP will be voted out of office before the population reaches that level. They will never be able to bring in new citizens faster than they are loosing votes.

wobbles;964557 said:
Well, my neighbors 997 Porker GTS sounds a bit like Clar's description every time he fires it up on his way to work at Mount E.... Hehehehehe

At the price the new GT3 will be going for, it had better match the S65's music at the very least!!!

GT3 has one of the best sounding IMO
so race like ESP with valves open...
not deafening but raw and menacing

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rr88ninja