M3 newbie

paul_m3

Hey there guys and girls,

I'm new to this forum so just wanted to introduce myself and say "Hi". I'm looking forward to interacting on this site and hoping to meet and chat with other BM owners.

Right now I drive a stock standard (unmodified) 2003 E46 M3, Oxford Green with Kiwi Nappa interior. 18" BBS RE735/736 rims with Michelin Pilot Sport rubber. Genuine 40,000kms on the clock.

I'm looking at some mild mods for my ride with the first upgrade being to buy and install a Supersprint Light Weight race muffler for the rear end. If anyone knows where I could buy one then please let me know.

By the way I'm in Miri, Sarawak.

Cheers... Paul

Re: M3 newbie

Hi Paul,

wow, M3
welcome in...........

cheers

Slater;519302 said:
hi welcome in

did you post this to prove you are not chee hong?

just kidding.

paul_m3;519285 said:
Hey there guys and girls,

I'm new to this forum so just wanted to introduce myself and say "Hi". I'm looking forward to interacting on this site and hoping to meet and chat with other BM owners.

Right now I drive a stock standard (unmodified) 2003 E46 M3, Oxford Green with Kiwi Nappa interior. 18" BBS RE735/736 rims with Michelin Pilot Sport rubber. Genuine 40,000kms on the clock.

I'm looking at some mild mods for my ride with the first upgrade being to buy and install a Supersprint Light Weight race muffler for the rear end. If anyone knows where I could buy one then please let me know.

By the way I'm in Miri, Sarawak.

Cheers... Paul

Hi Paul welcome in, there's another guy in this forum who is from Miri too; can't remember his Nick though.

C3P0;519306 said:
Hi Paul welcome in, there's another guy in this forum who is from Miri too; can't remember his Nick though.

if its girl you will remember...chee hong...

pilotsnoopy;519305 said:
did you post this to prove you are not chee hong?

just kidding.
no lah Bubbles. haha. if u see my history all newbie boy or ger also i harlow wan.

long time no see. MIA go where?

Sorry for OT.

welcome :thumbsup:

pilotsnoopy;519308 said:
if its girl you will remember...chee hong...

Ke ke, u know me well :chinese:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back