M5 Rims 19'

Beemtastic

Hi bros,

May I know how much are M5 rims? Can anyone advise? Original n replica, want to know both so can decide. Those rims are lovely... :yummie:

Re: M5 Rims 19'

Beemtastic;926723 said:
Hi bros,

May I know how much are M5 rims? Can anyone advise? Original n replica, want to know both so can decide. Those rims are lovely... :yummie:

can try to drop by Top93 to check it out....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

try City Tyres at lavender street...good bargain there...open till 3am ppp

BN Original I do not know
BN claimed Italy make $2000 4 pieces

Bro, ur referring to E60 or F10 M5 rims? Any specific model/style rims?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bro Europe make is replica M5 rims or org M5 Europe model rims? Heard Org M5 rims are made by BBS?

Last edited by a moderator:

Thkss bro ct13. Btw How to identify a replica m5 rim fm the original ? Able to identify just from the outside or need check internal for serial no or bbs or BMW logo?

Biopolis;927820 said:
Thkss bro ct13. Btw How to identify a replica m5 rim fm the original ? Able to identify just from the outside or need check internal for serial no or bbs or BMW logo?

I have no idea bro, cannot differentiate from the from have to see from the back of the rim. What what to look out for, I have no idea.

So sorry bro.

Best way to identify its authenticity is to look behind. You will see BMW and Germany engraved. Italian replicas will say "not original" and "Italy replica" engraved too. Taiwan replicas very obvious to differentiate for the outside. But be warned not to be tricked by other forumers selling their so called original M5 rims here. Been there before!!!
Biopolis;927820 said:

quenten;927868 said:
Best way to identify its authenticity is to look behind. You will see BMW and Germany engraved. Italian replicas will say "not original" and "Italy replica" engraved too. Taiwan replicas very obvious to differentiate for the outside. But be warned not to be tricked by other forumers selling their so called original M5 rims here. Been there before!!!

Is there a difference with the BBS made ones? When I bought i was proudly shown by the tire shop guy that it is confirm original and showed me a BBS marking at the back of the rim. I suppose these are originals?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleMcKinney
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back