Making of Car Number Plate

Re: Making of Car Number Plate

Go to Blk 28 Jalan Bukit Merah (L shape block). Cannot remeber the shop name. Just walk along the ground floor facing the small road. On the spot make for you any design. Did my Euro plate for $80.

See my car plate on my sig below.
IMC;210594 said:
what is euro plate ?

That's MRSign. Formerly at Shun Li Industrial.

Look for Winson. Tel 62760063. :)

cgoh;210522 said:
Go to Blk 28 Jalan Bukit Merah (L shape block). Cannot remeber the shop name. Just walk along the ground floor facing the small road. On the spot make for you any design. Did my Euro plate for $80.

You not my type lah! A K M?
bobbytay27;210604 said:
the DRIVER handsome lor...i like!!!!!:yummie: :yummie: :yummie: :cloud9:

hey bros, would appreciate some good advise.. what colour should i make if i want a euro car plate for my metalic silver cab.?

erm..white on front and yellow on back looks good on euro plates..dun tell me u want black and black euro..i think ur the first and the last to do that..and u will change it away very soon

Only white infront and yellow behind with the normal font is legal.
r01;213798 said:
hey bros, would appreciate some good advise.. what colour should i make if i want a euro car plate for my metalic silver cab.?

Bro, you can go to Johnson at Sin Guan Chuan located at Ubi, just across the road from the TP HQ, you can't miss it, its the shop at the corner with alot of number plates outside. They do all kinds of plates to your liking.

so many recommandation on car plates, which should i go? haha..anyway bro cgoh what you meant by normal front? was pondering over why can't do both white..i gotta read up on the rules and reg. already :X

I say FONT not FRONT. You have to use the standard font approved by LTA. You cannot use smaller or non-standard fonts. Or course if you not worried of getting caught by LTA then that is fine.

r01;213882 said:
so many recommandation on car plates, which should i go? haha..anyway bro cgoh what you meant by normal front? was pondering over why can't do both white..i gotta read up on the rules and reg. already :X

is it the rule to have white infront and yellow behind? or is it just that it looks nicer? for my metalic silver cab, which is better in terms of colours?

It is LTA rule.

r01;213943 said:
is it the rule to have white infront and yellow behind? or is it just that it looks nicer? for my metalic silver cab, which is better in terms of colours?

Hi r01,

How about doing something different? :thinking: :twisted:

Doubt anyone has done this before!! But it is definitely possible.

IDEA : Do a Genuine Carbon fibre no. Plate . !

Meaning : Our usual lamination of a car plate but instead of 2 steps. Additional step comes in just before the final coating. Which is to place the sticker of ur Reg. No. etc!

Result: One of a kind, car stopping , breath-taking no. plate! :yummie:

ok, abit exaggerated but ya, no. plate no matter how diff is also common , why not do something more daring! :juggle:

haha , we are also able to do just frame lamination if u prefer to be more low profile :)

feel free to pm me for further queries! or call me to discuss =X

regards,:woowooo:
Fleur

Not illegal meh? To do carbon fibre the plate. I mean, LTA being the people they are, see the first car in spore with carbon fibre plate sure gabra, then will most likely penalise.

Then probably, subsequently when more people do, they will make a new rule say this and that. it's like euro plate, im sure the first few people who did it kena a lot of heat, but now it's like no problem at all...

cgoh: Nice plates on a nice ride! I thought so long you have that EU thingy on the side, regardless the font or colour its illegal?

many performance cars have already started to do real cf number plates(not laminate),my friend driving a s15 also done it 2 years ago.btw it got stolen!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cakhiatvcoffee

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back