Malasyian Speeding Fines

Just did a search.

http://www.axs.com.sg/corporate/media_room/press_release_detail.asp?ID=10

Drivers now can also have the flexibility to check for their summons before crossing the causeway at any AXS Station in Singapore, without having to go through the causeway. A partnership between Dataline Services Pte Ltd and AXS InfoComm Pte Ltd, this new application on the AXS Station called “MY-Fines” checks if the vehicle has been fined by the Royal Malaysian Police (Polis Di-Raja Malaysia – PDRM).

There are currently more than 170 AXS Stations – public access transactional terminals – strategically located island-wide. Dataline will provide the convenience of paying the summons on behalf of the driver in Malaysia. Operated by AXS InfoComm Pte Ltd, AXS Station aims to be a service provider for Electronic Delivery Service Networks (ESDN) in Singapore.

To find out if your vehicle is cleared of Malaysian PDRM traffic summons, just visit an AXS Station conveniently located at petrol stations, convenient stores, transportation depots, shopping malls, neighbourhood centers and other choice locations.

This application can be found in “ MY-Fines “ under the “Services” category on the AXS Station. By simply keying in the vehicle number, the system will be able to retrieve any available records. Should there be a traffic summons, the driver can have the option to pay at the AXS Station, using NETS Card or Cashcard. For more information of MY-Fines, users can call 67492505.

“I am proud to be able to bridge this gap between entities in two neighbouring countries and by doing so, provide true convenience to both the Singaporean driver and the Malaysian authorities” says Dataline’s Customer Service Manager, Mr. Tan Teck Soon.

Bro

check my post before this. Can pay in singapore via AXS!

ryan said:
Bro

check my post before this. Can pay in singapore via AXS!

Ryan... the guy must be looking for a reason to go JB lah... hehehe... you post is clear enough...

haha no lah

we were posting on the board roughly at the same time...so he may have just posted just seconds before i posted..etc etc. etc.

:ehhh:

ryan said:
haha no lah

we were posting on the board roughly at the same time...so he may have just posted just seconds before i posted..etc etc. etc.

Yah ok... I was just yanking people's chain... :errr: :laughlik:

MRacer77 said:
ryan said:
haha no lah

Yah ok... I was just yanking people's chain... :errr: :laughlik:
heheha im sure that's not the only thing you yank.

ok man..j/k.

;)

yah yah I know you joking... but its true... its not the only thing I jank...

I got to admit... I also yank my steering wheel quite a bit... hahaha

Hi Ryan,

You are right, I was posting about the same time as you yesterday. So i guess I need to pay a visit to the Axs station....

Alright then, you guys can yank away.... :)

Thanks

tubbs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back