• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

May be letting go of my cabrio....

SMYUEN

Legendary 10 Years
Hey folks,

Somehow or rather, i cant seem to keep a car for more than 2 years...kekeke..

Am scouting around for another ride so may be letting go of my cabrio. I am in no hurry to sell though unless I get a good offer... and I can find a suitable new car!

So here goes:
Car: 325Ci Cabrio (Facelifted)
Date of registration: 21/02/04
OMV: $58882
COE: $22001
Mileage: 47000km
Colour: steel blue, grey interior, blue roof.

The make-over:
Full original AC Schnitzer body kit (Front skirt, side skirts and rear skirt)
Original AC Schnitzer boot-lid spoiler
Original AC Schnitzer Type III 18 inch rims with pilot 2 tyres rear and pilot 1 front
Replica M3 Mirrors
Original M3 paddle shift steering wheel
Pioneer Subwoofer
Hot Izima Voltage stabilizer for BMW
Simota Air Intake
Clear indicators all round
Titanium Trim for headlights

Interested friends, please contact me.. just pm me!

Cheers!

Re: May be letting go of my cabrio....

Hey folks... maybe I didnt make myself clearer...

Actually i am selling the car as a package without dismantling the parts..

Cheers!

Such a nice car & you are selling it so fast! Interesting to see what car you are getting next. M3?

Good luck with your sale.

Racebred said:
i'm interested in your decals. hehe

you damn funnie...

Then I am interested in getting your car. How??

bmwF1 said:
Such a nice car & you are selling it so fast! Interesting to see what car you are getting next. M3?

Good luck with your sale.

Haha. thanks man... ya, I think I am mad... But what to do, sometimes in life, things weave and change and it is hard to fight the inevitable..

Doc, how much you gonna lose from selling your car now?

How much more is your new car gonna cost? Seriously the amount of money spent you can buy a SC Kit with BBK somemore... Can play with people 0-200 and then 200-0... Yet still enjoying it all the while with your top down...

Thats one helluva car you have there Doc! Good luck and remember to let us know when you get your new car yeah? keke

rex7_vtec said:

How much more is your new car gonna cost? Seriously the amount of money spent you can buy a SC Kit with BBK somemore... Can play with people 0-200 and then 200-0... Yet still enjoying it all the while with your top down...

True but my car is too new to play with SC leh... Dont really want to risk it... trust me it is a very very very tough choice... Like I told you, if i spend few tens of thousands on "modifying car" confirmed kenna "ham jin peng" one...

And SC also not without its problems also...

Help!!! I am confused!!!!

I need to see a psychiatrist.

Is it better for you to strip the kits and sell them by themselves? May fetch a better price yeah?

hmmm.... strip and sell yourself......

good way of getting new car.

rex7_vtec said:

Sir, I respectfully disagree. Cabriolet mass and Cd don't favor accel or decel stuff. Single (not rapidly succeeded) stop performance is much more limited by the tires, wheelbase, and vehicle mass distribution than it is brakes. The big brakes would be a major improvement in track situations but then again, a cabrio is not the best platform to be tracking anyway. Not that they can't or shouldn't be tracked, but that he has mentioned he wants a sportier drive.

I think he should either keep his car as it is now or sell it and get something cheaper and sportier - sportier being inline with his original intention. I just really feel that a high power big braked cabrio is still not what he is looking for since he did say he is looking for a sporty (not necessarily high power) drive.

MH 2C

SMYUEN said:
True but my car is too new to play with SC leh... Dont really want to risk it... trust me it is a very very very tough choice... Like I told you, if i spend few tens of thousands on "modifying car" confirmed kenna "ham jin peng" one...

Make apointment with me, I charge you $10k per block of 10 sessions, after which you will understand how your car can be much faster liao! WAHAHAHAHAHA

Shaun said:
Sir, I respectfully disagree. Cabriolet mass and Cd don't favor accel or decel stuff. Single (not rapidly succeeded) stop performance is much more limited by the tires, wheelbase, and vehicle mass distribution than it is brakes. The big brakes would be a major improvement in track situations but then again, a cabrio is not the best platform to be tracking anyway. Not that they can't or shouldn't be tracked, but that he has mentioned he wants a sportier drive.

I think he should either keep his car as it is now or sell it and get something cheaper and sportier - sportier being inline with his original intention. I just really feel that a high power big braked cabrio is still not what he is looking for since he did say he is looking for a sporty (not necessarily high power) drive.

MH 2C

I agree in terms of a technical aspect of looking at it.... But would'nt it be better to keep the car and play around with the mods if looking at it in a monetary POV? :)

Eh btw, your quote is very interesting hor!! HAHAHAHAHA

heheha yes monetarily it would be good to keep the car and play around with mods. But monetarily, it would also be best to keep the car as it is right now and skip the SC, BBK, etc.

A cheaper second hand car is also an option. A sportier base with which to start. You don't really want to try and turn a Honda into a GT cruiser, or a heavy cabrio into a sportscar.

As a favor I will bring notice of your existence to Alizee.

Very wise words from all..

Thank you..

The next million dollar question. Manual or SMG???

SMYUEN said:

Doc, dun anyhow sell your car too fast ahhh? The last time u did I got no time to even consider the 320Ci, now u selling your cabrio liao. NBz.. u love making me high dun u? I hate you.

MW said:
Doc, dun anyhow sell your car too fast ahhh? The last time u did I got no time to even consider the 320Ci, now u selling your cabrio liao. NBz.. u love making me high dun u? I hate you.

Bo lah.. slowly look for buyer loh.. cannot find then keep loh... cabrio you want meh?

The last time you say your financial manager dont allow you to buy coupe mah.. kekekeke

Mr Yuen, can call me at 9621 9248. Thanks - Mac

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups