Meet-up and Taxi Rides

m3magic

Core Group Members
Congratulations yet to another wonderful meet-up yesterday with almost 80 cars showed up. Just a reminder as we came down this path before.

During this, and last few meet-up, increasingly, many members are offering fast and furious taxi rides within the meet-up car park. We can understand many of us are interested in finding out/showing off the performance of different cars, models and mods. However, we have received feedback from TP (yes, Traffic Police!) through our sources in PML that we should be more responsible and stop such reckless actions before something bad happens (touch wood).

Therefore, on behalf of the forum admins and moderators, we kindly urge everyone to be more considerate. We do not need to attract this type of un-necessary and negative attention. For members who like to show/experience different cars/models/mods, please take the taxi rides outside and away from the meet–up car park.

Thanks everyone for their cooperation.

Yes Sir! Roger tat...

That's right. Safety First is paramount to our meetups so let's all do our part and star/continue the New Year safely!

Cheers,
Sam

Yesterday, there was a female TP on a vespa that was riding round the CP.

Guys please exercise caution less the meetup the need to find another place.

Cheers

Agree, lets try to control our speed in the carpark for the safety of everryone. treat it like the pit lane of F1 circuit! :)

quiksilver said:
Agree, lets try to control our speed in the carpark for the safety of everryone. treat it like the pit lane of F1 circuit! :)

Bro... pit lane speed limit is 80kph leh... Still too fast for CP u noe...

quiksilver said:

Take my ride..... I always below 30km or slower.... swee swee.. :thumbsup:

Ya I saw the TP girl moving ard....

Whisky_Tango said:
quiksilver said:

Bro... pit lane speed limit is 80kph leh... Still too fast for CP u noe...

oh yar hor, too long nvvr watch F1 forget liao..hurhurhur... then like road safety park lor... :thumbsup:

Re: Meet-up and Taxi Rides

Anyone remember the side-show of the old S-Class Merc making some hiong moves to announce his grand entrance to the meet-up?
Who was that guy ar?
:uhhh:

Yeah man the Merc Man...I think he was the fastest!!! hahahahahhah...

I tot I saw the vespa thingy..hmmmm it seems I wasnt alone to see that huh.................

Yeah man .... The Merc man .... He did himself proud by getting all the ppl to witness his grand entrance

rex7_vtec said:
Well one thing for sure he did make a fine intro! Next time all he has to say "I'm the merc man" and we all know who he is......

er, for the benefit of those who missed the show, wat did Merc man do hah :)

rex7_vtec said:
Hehehehe, well to put it simply I dun think he meant any harm but his entrance sure took everyone by surprised!

I think he tried to drift his merc around the corner or some stunt along that line :thumbsup:

Yah ! I saw his entrance.

Luckily my car was not park near that area :naughty:

But one thing for sure there are lots of black smoke from the exhaust :lol: :lol: :lol: I called it "Holy Smoke"

Please don't do it again ! Scare the hell out of me :uhhh:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
45678dev
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back