• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Misc Stuff for sale

Re: Misc Stuff for sale

rex7_vtec said:
Hello folks I've got some items here that I would like to get rid of.

3.) E46 330Ci Front and rear complete brake set (2months old) - $ I also dunno the market value, could someone advise me as well?

Barry,

Interested in 3. Re: 3, does that mean rotor + caliper + pads? I am not really that car-savvy, but that is my assumption for now.

Forummers,

Re: 330 complete brake set, can anyone advise what is required to mod to fit into a 318. Understand that rim must be at least 17" or above, else cannot fit. I am currently on 17".

Thanks,
Ed

Last edited by a moderator:

baracudax said:
rex7_vtec said:

3.) E46 330Ci Front and rear complete brake set (2months old) - $ I also dunno the market value, could someone advise me as well?

Cheers
Barry
9680 5943 or PM or Email at

Barry,

Interested in 3. Re: 3, does that mean rotor + caliper + pads? I am not really that car-savvy, but that is my assumption for now.

Forummers,

Re: 330 complete brake set, can anyone advise what is required to mod to fit into a 318. Understand that rim must be at least 17" or above, else cannot fit. I am currently on 17".

Thanks,
Ed

I guess you are right in that sense.... Or should I say everything will go except for the parts needed to install the new brake system :thumbsup: I'm still working out on my budget though...

rex7_vtec said:
baracudax said:
rex7_vtec said:

Cheers
Barry

Barry,

Forummers,

Thanks,
Ed

I guess you are right in that sense.... Or should I say everything will go except for the parts needed to install the new brake system :thumbsup: I'm still working out on my budget though...

Cool 8)
No problem, let's see if we can work out something here. Anyway, I think your brake system on my humble FL 318 is likely to be an overkill.. but I like the idea :thumbsup:

You can get me at 96869064.

yes, for 330 brakes you need at least 17". depending on what rex7 has upgraded to, meaning what parts he has replaced, meaning what parts you are actually buying from him, you may or may not need to buy additional parts to complete your 330i brake system.

hey...yr brakes ...hehehehe...call me when u r back hor!!

rex7_vtec said:

1.) Brand new Breyton front lip for E46 Coupe (latest model for the FL coupe) - $900 (inclusive painting and fitting)

2.) E46 Coupe original shocks & springs - $ 800

3.) E46 Coupe front bumper (FL model) Colour is sapphire black - $850 <--Is this a fair price?

Cheers
Barry

rex7_vtec said:
Racebred said:
seems like you are a serious modder.... congrats ah.

Hehehe same encounter with SMYuen.... Except mine was S60R... That friggin piece of Swedish machine is a KILLA :shoot: Well if you can't outgun them on the straights, kill'em in the corners :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

S60R! Woah..

For that price, you do get a killer machine! So did you kill him in the corners? heheh. :twisted:

SMYUEN said:
rex7_vtec said:
Racebred said:
seems like you are a serious modder.... congrats ah.

Hehehe same encounter with SMYuen.... Except mine was S60R... That friggin piece of Swedish machine is a KILLA :shoot: Well if you can't outgun them on the straights, kill'em in the corners :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

S60R! Woah..

For that price, you do get a killer machine! So did you kill him in the corners? heheh. :twisted:

Well we dragged on the straights for about 500m. Could'nt really catch up to him... Gave up after some 550m.... Can't even pace him into the corners... Darn....

That S60R is AWD, how to kill in corner? Tuff lah.....

baracudax said:
rex7_vtec said:

Cheers
Barry
9680 5943 or PM or Email at ............................. .

Barry,

Forummers,

Thanks,
Ed

:shoot:........................

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88nyc
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back