Miss Universe 2010

chershen

i think this year's top 3 are deserving. the other asian candidates were amazing too, esp. Miss Philippines and Miss Thailand.

on the Miss Singapore, i really dun know what to say except the following:

1. hot girls in singapore will never join pageants.

2. only SPG-types need apply.

3. chances of representing the country gets higher if you look like an ah-gua.

i rest my case.

Re: Miss Universe 2010

chershen;569908 said:
i think this year's top 3 are deserving. the other asian candidates were amazing too, esp. Miss Philippines and Miss Thailand.

i rest my case.

Photos of Newly Crowned Miss Singapore Universe 2010 Tania Lim | WORLD SHOWBIZ

soon, we may have FTs to represent us....:twisted:

chershen;569908 said:

i rest my case.

Probably in sg, girls are not so into all this pageants anymore unlike in the late 80's and 90's.....and they find that this is a waste of time and Miss SG used to be a live tele-cast from Mediacorp.....look at it today???? i think Mediacorp rather do more Reality TV contest show like Idol, OMG, etc etc (can make more $).............Lolz

cheers

etan1;569927 said:
soon, we may have FTs to represent us....:twisted:

i think FT gives us hope. just need england lesson. if we go on like that for Miss Uni, confirm no hope. i can't imagine we even bothered to send Tania Lim. my mkt fishball auntie look more hot than her. knn.

chershen;569931 said:
i think FT gives us hope. just need england lesson. if we go on like that for Miss Uni, confirm no hope. i can't imagine we even bothered to send Tania Lim. my mkt fishball auntie look more hot than her. knn.

FT from South America.....:cloud9: must get the best....

The most important criteria of winning Miss Singapore...........got paper or not....lucky those scholars never take part..else we just have to admire their brains from afar ...

Pretty & hot one already gone by the time they are in JC...

zorro;570015 said:
The most important criteria of winning Miss Singapore...........got paper or not....lucky those scholars never take part..else we just have to admire their brains from afar ...

Pretty & hot one already gone by the time they are in JC...
Yeah, i think even if u ask them want to join beauty pageants now they also don't want sia.

Even this year's singtel grid girls one also tsk tsk tsk

Singtel Grid girl...let down...no face no leg no boobs how to compare with the Japs or the Ang Mohs

RaidenGear;570025 said:
Even this year's singtel grid girls one also tsk tsk tsk

Last edited by a moderator:

Thats why not many people buy a cabrio yet, bcos no nice chicks to ferry in SG. Not only no looks, no height, no poise, .....no fidence somemore. One of my old friend in the army's fiancee was an ex-miss singapore. Looked ok on TV with Make up. At a dinner, I almost faint, looked like the auntie of her. Somemore dunno how to talk but at least slightly better than Ris Low.

Ahbengdriver said:
Thats why not many people buy a cabrio yet, bcos no nice chicks to ferry in SG. Not only no looks, no height, no poise, .....no fidence somemore. One of my old friend in the army's fiancee was an ex-miss singapore. Looked ok on TV with Make up. At a dinner, I almost faint, looked like the auntie of her. Somemore dunno how to talk but at least slightly better than Ris Low.
You are either sour grapes or sour raisins.

See you at University of Shanghai, Havelock Campus.

knn she look like phuket ah kuah. why cant they send some of those NEW PAPER face contestants. they hv some hot ones. every year those winners r hot.

No he found the girls boobs to be size of a grape and the raisin taste sour..

WTH is University of Shanghai..... KTV issit

kenntona;570412 said:
You are either sour grapes or sour raisins.

See you at University of Shanghai, Havelock Campus.

zorro said:
WTH is University of Shanghai..... KTV issit
Post graduate study centre. Ask Professor Bobby Tay. He does not believe in local talents.

I agree with the Prof and Spore Gov..".Foreign talent is needed in the Service Industry. Look at how pathetic is Miss Spore and Singtel Grid girls...

kenntona;570435 said:
Post graduate study centre. Ask Professor Bobby Tay. He does not believe in local talents.

So, who do u guys think is gonna win? Any fave picks? ;)

[edit] holy crap, i just realized it's over :(
pai seh too wols

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubproorg

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups