missing rims centre caps

pj

all brus in the forum... the centre cap(black carbon fibre) on 1 of my bbs rims went missing... anyone ever had this problem and any idea as to where can i get it replaced?... kindly give me some advice... thx!!!!

go back to the tyre shop. they should have a few extra, or they can help you indent. the centre tyre caps' clips always get brittle with prolonged heat cycles and then they merrily drop off.

Re: missing rims centre caps

pj said:
all brus in the forum... the centre cap(black carbon fibre) on 1 of my bbs rims went missing... anyone ever had this problem and any idea as to where can i get it replaced?... kindly give me some advice... thx!!!!

You can try SE Tyre at Ubi. They have the centre caps that you are looking for.

When you install the new ones, they will usually smear a little glue to help hold the cap in place.

Ghostrider said:
pj said:

You can try SE Tyre at Ubi. They have the centre caps that you are looking for.

When you install the new ones, they will usually smear a little glue to help hold the cap in place.
brus... thx for the prompt replies... anyway may i know the add or tel of SE Tyre... u guys have been the most helpful... thx again!!!

Look under the worshops link. The addresses are all there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcwmonster

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back