Modding your car - the REAL deal

The Mod King has spoken....... :thumbsup:

Alvin666 said:
Yuen, U shld go BVO 1st b4 u sent ur car to PML! Then all ur problems will b solved. Bro yuen tis cming sunday, a new guy is cming(f/l 320 cab) he just installed his gruppeM. Let him himself tell u the diff b4 any of us persuade or highlight wat gruppeM can do to ur car! :) Every decision is YOURS! We all can only advised but nt to command or tell u wat to do ;)

Hehe, I install for him U know!!! So far he's very happi with his GruppeM, UUC pulleys & Supersprint Exhaust!!

I'll be at BVO later to install another GruppeM for a pre-FL 325 cabrio!!! How come suddenly so many cabrio is going for GruppeM har??? Including U, is 3 cabs in 2 months liao U know!!!

hehehehe :roll:

'The Great White'

Bro,

There's another tread about 1st GEN OWS iridium plugs that's got some misfiring problem.....

I've posted & replied that it's FOC to exchange for a brand new set of GENII plugs if U've gotten them from BVO

I've got mine changed liao & after driving with it for 2 months, I took them out to check....gapping still constant at 0.8mm & plugs burns evenly. Performance is very good too!!

Bring your old set back & exchange them for a set of GENII yah!!

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

"I just broke my final drive!! The bill is S$2600 for the part, haven't even count in labour & misc fluid, gasket.......charges!!!

there might be some small hiccups along the path of modding"

Wah... Wilman bro.... your small hiccup sounds like a big vomit with blood to most of us (well at least to humble small income earners like us docs; me and Yuen) .... $2600!!! Man ... that's something.....

Arsony
Topaz Blue NOT earning...

Arsony said:
"I just broke my final drive!! The bill is S$2600 for the part, haven't even count in labour & misc fluid, gasket.......charges!!!

there might be some small hiccups along the path of modding"

Wah... Wilman bro.... your small hiccup sounds like a big vomit with blood to most of us (well at least to humble small income earners like us docs; me and Yuen) .... $2600!!! Man ... that's something.....

Arsony
Topaz Blue NOT earning...

Nabei!! Suan me hor!!! U steady!!! $2.6K for me is bleeding profusely ok!!! Compare to $0.26K is smaller hiccup rite???

Wat about U??? $3K+ 'NEW' mod on the way liao & never even 'blink' your eyes about it, lagi more steady rite??

I can barely afford to just repair back my car so that I can drive again...... :roll:

'The Great White'

Hi SM,

I don't think you should be too afraid about modding your car. Perhaps you didn't expect BMW so be so bitchy about it but it should be expected. For me I've already made the conscious decision to wait for my warranty to expire before modding my car. It's mainly because a lowly nsf like me can't spend the time nor money fiddling around. Also because from prior experience after you mod your car and remove your mod the car will not be the same again.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Cheers
Jason

Now u guys know why under the general discussion thread, Ryan put in bold red the warning about modding right hahaha !!!!!!

Part and parcel of modding man ! that's where the fun is kekeke.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

piggyboyz said:
Now u guys know why under the general discussion thread, Ryan put in bold red the warning about modding right hahaha !!!!!!

Part and parcel of modding man ! that's where the fun is kekeke.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah!! U said it just rite bro!!!

hehehehe :twisted:

'The Great White'

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
500aeesite

Latest posts