More replies on speeding in ST today

MRacer77

Legendary 10 Years
Good on you man! Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

I totally agree with you that its not how fast you drive, but how you drive that dictates whether you are a danger on the road or not... It should not be that speeding kills but rather negligence and recklessness kills... and people should be made aware of that distinction.

MRacer77 said:
Good on you man! Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

I totally agree with you that its not how fast you drive, but how you drive that dictates whether you are a danger on the road or not... It should not be that speeding kills but rather negligence and recklessness kills... and people should be made aware of that distinction.

Yah man bro.. I am quite sick of all these speeding here and speeding there nonsense. People get killed crossing zebra crossings cos some moron in a 10 year old nissan doesnt stop. So it shouldnt be all about speeding. It is so stupid to summon the whole bloody world for driving at 100kmh on the expressway, especially if you are just keeping in lane and cruising along. So frustrating. Now I drive so obsessively looking at my speedo - takesaway all the fun! :(

But on that side, its a good source of easy income I guess. No need high speed chase - just throw the radar.

:shoot:

they should actually go after the people who road hog and drift aimlessly from lane to lane more than those who speed... these are the truely dangerous ones...

Absolutely agreed!

Speeding does not kill, stupidity does!!! They should have a campaign to educate the stupid people out there who cannot read signs like 'keep left unless overtaking' or as many of us have experienced, road hoggers, drifters and those who don't know that thing next to the steering wheel is call the indicator!!

Well said. Many of them dont know indicators exist.

:shoot:

In fact for these idiots, the car manufacturers should consider making turn signals as options as these people do not use them anyway...

Just had a bad experience on the way to work today... bloody jap minivan decided that he wanted to do a left turn following the racing line from the extreme right lane... and as usual... no signalling... almost side swiped my vehicle... damn pi**ed that I almost wanted to whack the guy! :argue: :argue: :furious:

Ooh.. I get this everyday. Surprisingly, the continental car drivers are quite well behaved. No offence to anyone, but I seem to be getting lots of attention from our japanese friends - especially the "souped-up, bodykitted, spoiler bigger than bumper toyota corollas".. Am I missing something? These corollas are driving like there's no tomorrow!!! Maybe got super chip on board huh.

And yes, nowadays these MPV/SUV/Family vans are getting crazy. I saw one Hyundai Getz last night along CTE - I think he switched and swerved lanes more than a dozen times - not a single signal indicator. Mad.

I realised if I want some peace on the road, i need to keep my top up. Wats wrong with these people man.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88nyc
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back