Motul 300v for engine oil??

Re: Motul 300v for engine oil??

Thank you all for the information. It is most useful. I tried Liqid Moly on my N55 and it was good for perhaps 5-6000 km then engine become a little rough. Mobil 1 is good as it is readily available. Castrol is my old and faithful and now I'm on my 2nd "refill". Shell was in my car when new, not too impressed with it - but I know Shell bought Pennzoil few years back and I wonder if their Helix is Pennzoil? Now I will try Motul next oil change. Yes frequent oil change on new turbo-charged engine is good, but then most oil producers are confident that their synthetic can take lots of beating and confident that they can last beyond 10k km. I change my oil every 10k.

To gauge whether engine oil could last its mileage, used oil analysis is way to go.

lf37;1110143 said:
Thank you all for the information. It is most useful. I tried Liqid Moly on my N55 and it was good for perhaps 5-6000 km then engine become a little rough. Mobil 1 is good as it is readily available. Castrol is my old and faithful and now I'm on my 2nd "refill". Shell was in my car when new, not too impressed with it - but I know Shell bought Pennzoil few years back and I wonder if their Helix is Pennzoil? Now I will try Motul next oil change. Yes frequent oil change on new turbo-charged engine is good, but then most oil producers are confident that their synthetic can take lots of beating and confident that they can last beyond 10k km. I change my oil every 10k.

10 k is no problem but the issues is fresh oil more shiok ...

ester based have to redline more often

Anyone use 5W40 engine oil for F30?? Advisable?? Or should i stick to 5w30 engine oil?

SHCKent;1120397 said:
Anyone use 5W40 engine oil for F30?? Advisable?? Or should i stick to 5w30 engine oil?

PML is using Shell w40 EO? No problem with W40 EO imo..

rayoflight;1120424 said:
PML is using Shell w40 EO? No problem with W40 EO imo..
thanks bro.. Anyone used FUCHS engine oil 5W40 for our ride?? Used to drive a CTR.. Have a few bottles of these leftover.. Thought of using it for this ride.. Not sure if its suitable..

SHCKent;1120458 said:
thanks bro.. Anyone used FUCHS engine oil 5W40 for our ride?? Used to drive a CTR.. Have a few bottles of these leftover.. Thought of using it for this ride.. Not sure if its suitable..

Never heard of the brand before though....is it good?

Sorry to bring up this topic. So anyone use 5W40 for oil change?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nguyenvanhung

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back