Mr Tan, Are You Barking At The Wrong Tree?

kenntona

Legendary 10 Years
Increase awareness of 50kmh speed limit
Published on Jun 4, 2012

THE Land Transport Authority's One Motoring website states that, unless otherwise indicated, the speed limit on Singapore roads is 50kmh. This may not be widely known, as it is common to see many vehicles being driven at faster speeds on our roads.

The authorities should give more publicity to the speed limit, especially as many foreigners are now driving on our roads.

Tan Kin Lian

Re: Mr Tan, Are You Barking At The Wrong Tree?

a president hopefull who lost his deposit? ... huat ah!
if foreigner do not know about the 50kmph speed limit ... he/she had failed the theory test big time
if a person is drunk and cheoing red light, no amount of 50kmph speed limit campaign can help lor

wt_know;826255 said:
a president hopefull who lost his deposit? ... huat ah!
if foreigner do not know about the 50kmph speed limit ... he/she had failed the theory test big time
if a person is drunk and cheoing red light, no amount of 50kmph speed limit campaign can help lor

problem is when foreigner convert their home country driver's license, they do not need to sit thru tests right? no?
i know back then some 20 years ago for sure, no test!

kenntona;826253 said:
Published on Jun 4, 2012

THE Land Transport Authority's One Motoring website states that, unless otherwise indicated, the speed limit on Singapore roads is 50kmh. This may not be widely known, as it is common to see many vehicles being driven at faster speeds on our roads.

The authorities should give more publicity to the speed limit, especially as many foreigners are now driving on our roads.

Tan Kin Lian

Increase awareness of 50kmh speed limit[/QUOTE

knn 50km/hr...my penetration is even more fastest.....btw who is this tan ki lan

zag;826352 said:
problem is when foreigner convert their home country driver's license, they do not need to sit thru tests right? no?
i know back then some 20 years ago for sure, no test!
Foreigners need to do Basic Theory Test.

Its actually Barking UP the wrong tree.....

Please take note

MW said:

Please take note

Kiang lah kiang lah......

SLK69;826370 said:
kenntona;826253 said:
Published on Jun 4, 2012

Tan Kin Lian

Increase awareness of 50kmh speed limit[/QUOTE

knn 50km/hr...my penetration is even more fastest.....btw who is this tan ki lan

It is not Tan Ki Lan he is Tan Kin Lian..................you never read newspapers?

Leonardo;826678 said:
It is not Tan Ki Lan he is Tan Kin Lian..................you never read newspapers?

You don't know SLK? Where have you been?

MW;826424 said:

Please take note

Attention Seeker.

sherman0888;826716 said:
Attention Seeker.

You also same...

Before you say, I'm also the same.

knn heard toto go jogging already 25km/hr... sherman faster , he roll down from hill near 49km/hr.

If Sherman farts, Iceland would think their volcano erupted again

in my opinion, if all the cars are speeding past the limit, it shows that the speed limit for the road is too low... they should increase it to 60 or 70kmh! 60-70kmh is a comfortable cruising speed... 50 is too slow...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88osaka

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back